“does the job”

Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Livonia
GreenLeadersBronze level
“does the job”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Clean, quiet hotel, easy access to highways. Polite desk staff, very sweet cleaning staff who chatted with me in the elevator in the mornings. Can't beat this quality at this price point. Free breakfast included a waffle maker, which always seems to be a big hit. There was plenty of hot water for tea, which is way too rare, so big points for that!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you for your positive review. As a Fairfield Inn, our brand pillars are," It's Right. It's Easy. It Works." We strive to maintain these basic pillars while also providing excellent customer service. It sounds like we succeeded for you. Safe travels ... see you next time!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Schaumburg, Illinois
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Hotel is very clean, and the staff was very helpful and courteous, from the front desk to the room attendant. Came for the Woodward Dream Cruise and was pleased I picked this property for my stay. Excellent breakfast very nice touch.
I will be back next year for the Cruise and will be staying here again.
Thanks for everything and keep up the GREAT JOB!!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Frank ~

Thank you for posting your positive review. We are so pleased that you had a wonderful stay during your visit. The Woodward Dream Cruise is one of many fantastic events in our area.

See you next year!! Safe travels.
New Richmond, Ohio
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Of the 4 Marriotts at this interection of 6 Mile, this one has had the most recent update. I travel to this area frequently for work, and I do not usually stay here because the price is lower, so I expected a lesser experience. The rooms and all public areas are very nice and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear VeryImportantMama ~

Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review of our property. As a Fairfield Inn & Suites, we promise to “Always give you a room that is clean, fresh, and reflects the highest quality standards.”

I am very pleased to hear that we fulfilled our promise to you and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Livonia, MI area.

Safe travels …
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Hotel was clean and very comfortable, staff was very polite, courteous and very accommodating.
Front office staff, Jessie, Alex and Raoul were pleasant , professional and were excellent representatives of their company. Breakfast area was kept very clean and well stocked, food was fresh and well prepared. The breakfast area staff ladies were most pleasant and very accommodating.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Mr. George ~

Thank you for taking the time to post such a positive review of our property. We, as a Fairfield Inn, “promise to always give you the service that will make you want to return.” I am so pleased that this is exactly how we made you feel as a recent guest.

I am also pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy the new Hot Breakfast offerings. We are now serving scrambled eggs and sausage at breakfast along with all of our other wonderful items including cereal, make-your-own waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit and 24 hour coffee service for those long travel days.

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Livonia, MI.
Holt, Michigan
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this property previously while in town for a soccer tournament. We again were served by Jessy upon arrival. She was helpful and courteous and assisted me with extra towels and room location for me and my family. The property was clean and very comfortable. We will definately be returning when in town.

• Stayed August 2013
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Thank you for posting your positive review. Jessie is an exceptional member of our team - we are so pleased that you had the opportunity to interact with her and the rest of our staff.

We look forward to your return visit. Safe travels.
Chicago
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I found the front desk staff to be very personable, rooms to be comfortable & clean, good breakfast with attentive staff. They provide headsets to use on the exercise machines and I was pleasantly surprised when the staff came into the exercise room to wipe down the machines. This showed me that there is a conscious effort to provide a clean environment for guests.

There are three Marriott hotel properties right next to each other. I would recommend the Fairfield Inn over the other two.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank E A
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Thank you for your fantastic review. As a Fairfield Inn & Suites, one of our promises is to “Always … give you a room that is clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards.” We take our promises very seriously and have chosen to offer additional amenities to make your stay as pleasurable as possible.

Thank you again for your review and we will see you again the next time you are in the Livonia, MI area.
Michigan
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Very nice stay at the Fairfield Inn. Upon arriving we were greeted with a friendly smile which set the tone for our one night stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. My room location requests were honored which I appreciated. Clean hotel and great upkeep. Easy to find, just off of the freeway. We stayed in a 1 King Bed room which was quite comfortable. We were provided with 3 bath towels but only one washcloth for my husband and I to share which was odd. Breakfast was well tended to and kept clean. Their website states it has rice and miso soup for their breakfast but neither of those was offered. I love that Fairfield Inns have expanded their breakfast offerings.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Hello! Thank you for posting your positive review of our property. As a Fairfield Inn, we promise to "give you the service that will make you want to return." I am pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your room location request as I know how much this can impact your overall experience. I am sorry to hear that you only had one washcloth – our standard is 2 in a room with a King bed. I have followed up with housekeeping to ensure this standard is always met.

I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our hot breakfast and expanded menu. The rice and miso are on a rotating schedule, so unfortunately you missed this offering.

We hope that you are able to stay with us again the next time you are in Livonia, MI.