Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Detroit Livonia
$101
TownePlace Suites
$114
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
$77
$61
Residence Inn Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
$98
Detroit Livonia(Livonia)(Great Value!)
$87
$60
QualityInn
All reviewsfront deskthe breakfast areamicrowave fridgeoatmealroom was cleanstressful situationshower pressurelivonia areagreat showerwould definitely stay here againnice hoteltwo nightsearly checkrecommend this hotelawesome staffnice selectionvery nice stay
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I found the front desk staff to be very personable, rooms to be comfortable & clean, good breakfast with attentive staff. They provide headsets to use on the exercise machines and I was pleasantly surprised when the staff came into the exercise room to wipe down the machines. This showed me that there is a conscious effort to provide a clean environment for guests.

There are three Marriott hotel properties right next to each other. I would recommend the Fairfield Inn over the other two.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank E A
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Detroit Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Thank you for your fantastic review. As a Fairfield Inn & Suites, one of our promises is to “Always … give you a room that is clean, fresh and reflects the highest quality standards.” We take our promises very seriously and have chosen to offer additional amenities to make your stay as pleasurable as possible.

Thank you again for your review and we will see you again the next time you are in the Livonia, MI area.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Very nice stay at the Fairfield Inn. Upon arriving we were greeted with a friendly smile which set the tone for our one night stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. My room location requests were honored which I appreciated. Clean hotel and great upkeep. Easy to find, just off of the freeway. We stayed in a 1 King Bed room which was quite comfortable. We were provided with 3 bath towels but only one washcloth for my husband and I to share which was odd. Breakfast was well tended to and kept clean. Their website states it has rice and miso soup for their breakfast but neither of those was offered. I love that Fairfield Inns have expanded their breakfast offerings.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Detroit Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Hello! Thank you for posting your positive review of our property. As a Fairfield Inn, we promise to "give you the service that will make you want to return." I am pleased to hear that we were able to accommodate your room location request as I know how much this can impact your overall experience. I am sorry to hear that you only had one washcloth – our standard is 2 in a room with a King bed. I have followed up with housekeeping to ensure this standard is always met.

I am also happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our hot breakfast and expanded menu. The rice and miso are on a rotating schedule, so unfortunately you missed this offering.

We hope that you are able to stay with us again the next time you are in Livonia, MI.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

The excellent customer service I have come to expect from Marriott was evident 2 weeks prior to my arrival. I notice a double charge to my bank account for my reservation. Upon contacting the hotel directly, I was put in touch with the manager, Jennifer Vieger. Within 20 minutes and a conference call to my bank, she was able to correct the error.

The property is a standard Fairfield Inn. Hallways, dining area, lobby, elevators, and pool area were maintained well despite the numerous children on property for the Canton Cup (occurres every Memorial weekend). A staff member monitored the breakfast bar to ensure neatness and to refill any items. The housekeeping staff was very friendly. Due to a short 4 night stay, we did not require extra towels or sheets. However, they checked with us daily to make sure our needs were met. The mattresses and pillows were extremely comfortable.

The hotel is conveniently located off I-275 and 6 Mile Road. We did not notice any traffic noise whatsoever. There are over a dozen dining options within a mile of the hotel.

I would highly recommend this hotel especially if your trip
includes traveling thought the south east Michigan area.

• Stayed: May 2013
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Detroit Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Hello Becca ~

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property and staff. We promise to always give you service that will make you want to return. From interactions with our staff to the cleanliness of our property - we are always striving for excellence.

Our windows are sound-proof quality ensuring a quiet night even with a highway side view. Thank you again – see you next time you are in the Detroit Area!

~Jen

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nicely renovated hotel with friendly and helpful staff, comfortable and clean rooms, great location. I have stayed at a number of hotels in the area and this will be the one I return to on my next trip over. Great Safe Area on the West side with restaurants and shopping close by.

Room Tip: Nice and quite hotel, very clean and in a great west side area.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Hi Randy ~

Thank you for your positive review. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great stay. Hopefully we will see you again the next time you are in Livonia, MI.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Wit 4 other Marriott properties(I have stayed at them all), this is by far the best value and nicest accommodations. Recently renovated, the beds are great, pillows best I have had, friendly staff with great welcome amenities for all and super breakfast. Close to I-275, mall and great restaurants.

I used to stay at another Marriott property closer to where I need to be, but this is worth the extra couple of miles.

You will not be disappointed with your experience here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
FFINS-Staff, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Detroit Livonia, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Mr. L ~

Thank you so much for posting such a positive review. We greatly appreciate your business and choice to stay with us at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Livonia. We just completed our renovation last year and we are so pleased that you are able to enjoy the new accommodations.

We take pride in providing great customer service and our staff is always available to give directions and recommendations to restaurants in the area.