“Great employees who gave excellent service- clean rooms”
Review of Hospitality Hotel

Hospitality Hotel
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Livonia
Reviewed February 26, 2010

We traveled to Livonia for business and stayed at the Best Western for 16 days. The employees were awesome and the service was great. The continental breakfast was wonderful with lots of options every day. The maid service was very good and the rooms were clean and smelled nicely as well. I would stay here again and would recommend this hotel to friends and family. The only downside is that there was not laundry facilities onsite.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed July 4, 2009

We stayed for the long 4th of July holiday. The entire experience was very good. The staff including the counter manager, maintenance, and housekeeping were all cordial, helpful and professional. They were always pleasant and willing to do anything for us. I believe that this locatioon is an incredible value for the dollar. I would recommend to anyone thinking of staying in the area to try this facility first.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2009

We were told that we had aquired a non-smoking room when we had called one month in advance to get a smoking room. Also,a week before the stay we called again to make sure we had the smoking room. When we arrivied the night manager told us that WE changed the room earlier that day. ( A LIE) We told him that we wanted our smoking room or nothing at all. He told us that he was going to still charge us for the room cause we didn't give 24 hour cancelation notice. This mean person was not telling the truth about anything. He gave our room to someone else and when we were standing in front of him he himself canceled our room and changed it to a non-smoking room. This was uncovered by me when I called the main Best Western line and complained about this man. DON"T TRUST THIS PLACE.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sadlady
Reviewed December 16, 2008

The hotel was in the process of remodeling and greatly needs it. Wish I had known before I made the reservation. Bathtub had a hole in the side wall, high speed internet wasn't working and was needed for business. Although the reservation was for 3 people, they had towels for only 2, so we had to obtain extras. There was a $2 safe charge on my final bill at checkout. When I complained about this, I was told that they would credit my American Express card for the charge. They said they credited my account October 29, 2008 but nothing has ever shown up on my statements. If they did indeed credit an Am Ex account, it surely wasn't mine. Since each Best Western is individually owned and operated, Best Western International only acts as an intermediary and can't force the Laurel Park hotel to refund the $2. I realize that it is only $2, but it's the principle....I was charged for something I didn't use nor wanted.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2008

First off, let me start off by saying I honestly was a little sceptical about going to this hotel after i read all of the reviews, but at $99 for a jacuzzi room, you couldn't beat it....This Hotel completely blew me away. They have just finished renovating due to new ownership and let me just say WOW ! !....The pictures on the website do not do justice. Everything has been replaced from bottom up and the room was SPOTLESS.The Staff was amazing helpful in every way possible and the 6 by 5 jacuzzi in the room took me by complete surpirse. I will definetely be back in the future, what a pleasant surpirse.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2008

Check in was no problem.

We rented this room to have a place to crash after we took our friend out for her Bachelorette Party. We came into the room before hand and set up decorations.

When we came back after the party one of the games we had set up was missing from the room. Someone had come into our room and stolen something! We contacted the front desk and all he could say was, "Well, everyone that was here earlier is gone now so you'll have to ask in the morning".

It was nothing of value, and we easily replaced it by making our own game, but the violation of having hotel staff enter our room (and steal something!), especially since we had just checked in a few hours before, it wasn't as though it needed a cleaning, was enough to guarantee that we will never stay there again.

Everything else was fine, except for the comforters, which were filthy, but we always bring our own blankets to places like this anyhow.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2008

I shared a room with 2 friends. Had to get additional towels from front desk on arrival. Housekeeping was terrible. Ran out of towels, toilet paper, kleenix, room not cleaned properly. Then to top it off, my American Express Travellers cheque was refused in payment. This was extremely upsetting. I would definitely not stay here again. At the cost of $99 per night, i did expect at least a 4 star hotel. Could have stayed at the Mariott for under $70.

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled with friends