“Best Hotel Experience In a Long Time!!”
Review of Hospitality Hotel

Hospitality Hotel
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Livonia
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I'll start off by saying I was having a very bad day. I got into a car accident on the interstate not too far away from the hotel. I called in to see if the Best Western had rooms available for a decent price. The reservations manager told me a few options that I could have chosen from. I told him I would be there in about 15 minutes for a chance to see the rooms myself.

The hotel was in a great location. (Right off of I-275) and it had many restaurants and the Laurel Park mall across the street not mentioning the AMC Livonia theater down the road.

Upon entrance the hotel looked pretty decent from the outdoors. Very well maintained landscaping, parking lot, ect. The lobby looked as if it was recently renovated and the front desk clerk, Previn was very helpful. He gave me a tour of two rooms. One of which had two queen beds, and the other with a king bed and huge hot tub. The pricing didn't range too much (only $20 more for the king suite) so I decided on the king. Previn was very professional and also asked about my well being. (I had just got into a car accident.)

The hallway was undergoing some renovations, but there wasn't anything to complain about. (There was no debris or anything).

The hotel room was quiet, offered me a microwave, refrigerator, and even my own miniature coffee machine! It also had a pretty big plasma screen TV with HBO available.

The bed was very comfortable, and I slept nice. The hotel room was very clean.

Before leaving the next morning, I enjoyed a nice stay at the pool outside. I also enjoyed a surprisingly amazing breakfast. It was a buffet free of charge and had almost anything you could ask for. It had a waffle maker, eggs, sausages, muffins, rolls, bagels, cereal and some other things.

I highly recommend this hotel to anyone in the area. The staff is friendly and caring, the hotel is clean and well maintained and offered much more than what you pay for! A+ in every category.

Room Tip: You have to try the King Bed and Hot Tub Suite if you go here!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Hospitality Hotel

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This was a great stay, when I first walked in the front desk gentlemen Pierre was very nice and helpful, The room was very nice and breakfeast was delicious, Also the houskeeping's cleaning was fantastic not a spot of dirtyness on the floor, I really enjoyed my stay and would stay here again 100 percent.

This hotel is a highly recommended hotel on my part it was the best.

Room Tip: High floors but overall the hotel was fantastic
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Thank you very much for your interest in getting to know my opinion about my stay at the Best Western Livonia, Detroit for almost 15 days. I had good experience ... is located in a nice area of town ... and the Hotel I found 'what you need' during my stay. I realized that the hotel was in remodeling .. and though that I could get a rate represent economic ... much bother keeping around neglected during remodeling works. No matter remodeling works ... I think the trash ... disposable cups ... etc around the pool ... can be collected. At no time grooming works can be suspended in the green areas ... outdoor furniture should be kept in order. This is not going to cause any additional cost to the hotel ... but customers will always have a picture pleasant to look at any time of your stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2013

2  Thank James C
irene35, Front Office Manager at Hospitality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Reviewed April 24, 2013

i was a bit disappointed because im a rewards member and couldnt get an upgrade. when i got to my room and opened the door the smell of old smoke prematted the room and carpet was old and worn out. I still had a good time but wouldnt pick that hotel to meet at again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Donna N
irene35, Front Office Manager at Hospitality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 734-464-0050.

Patrick Savaya
Front Desk Manager
BEST WESTERN Laurel Park Suites

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Was instructed to come in side door to go to room. One door did not work so had to use another. Parking lot surrounded with trash. Both doors surrounded by cigarette butts all over the ground. Hallway carpets dirty and stunk. Room bathrrom was clean. All bed dressings were wrinked as if they were picked up off the floor. Floor had leftover food still on it. Debated on staying in my car, but found a used condom laying by my car on the ground (about stepped on it as I got more stuff from my car)...whole thing made me sick...that is how it looked when I left 4/24/13 at 10AM. Too scared to eat there to review and no movies available. YUK!!!

1  Thank Jay B

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Patrick Savaya
Front Desk Manager
BEST WESTERN Laurel Park Suites

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
irene35, Front Office Manager at Hospitality Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013