“I was very pleased with our stay and I would return to this Comfort Inn again in Livonia, MI”

Comfort Inn Livonia
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Livonia
Columbus, Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

Delano at the front desk was so very helpful and nice!!!! My sister and I were in town for our family reunion during the 4th of July weekend and he made sure we had everything we needed for our stay. He had great customer service skills and was just all around a nice guy. I would recommend this Comfort Inn location in Livonia, MI to anyone looking to stay in a nice & clean hotel for a reasonable rate. Thanks Delano! :-)

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Kierra91
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Kierra,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your stay with us. The hotel staff and management strive to deliver the best overall hotel experience for each of our guest's and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We will be certain to pas on your kind words to Delano and look forward to your next stay with us when your travels take you to the Livonia area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Washington Court House
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Great staff, very nice room with whirlpool, 32" TV, clean, comfortable, a/c worked well.breakfast was OK, a little crowded tho. Would definitely stay again, especially for the great rate that we got. Plenty of restaurants and nearby shopping. Bed was just like @ home.

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Melinda A
Melinda,
We thank you for the kind words expressed regarding your stay with us and we will be sure to pass them on to the hotel team. The hotel staff takes great pride in delivering exceptional customer service and we appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit Livonia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will be back! Booking was easy, check in was simple, they even gave me a better room for whatever reason for the same price. Only cons are that the floors were a little dirty and breakfast wasn't long so I always missed out. One employee was rude when I asked him if breakfast was over, but everyone else was very kind. Compared to the other hotels in Livonia, this one is great. A little pricey and location sucks without a car, but worth your time to try it out.

• Stayed June 2014
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Isabella,
We thank you for the kind words expressed regarding your stay with us and we will be sure to pass them on. The hotel staff takes great pride in delivering exceptional customer service and we appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again when you visit the Livonia area.
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I can't accurately rate the hotel because I will never know how the hotel actually is. The manager cancelled my reservation before I could check in! I made a reservation for June 5-8, back in January 2014. I hadn't stayed at a hotel for over 40 years so I was afraid I was booking too far in advance. Christine booked my reservation and reassured me that my credit card would not be billed until check-in for June 2014 . I called to double check in April 2014. My reservation was not there according to another clerk. After searching for about 1/2 hour this clerk found that my name had been misspelled in the system. Again this second clerk reassured me that everything was ok. The week of my trip, I called again 3 days prior to my arrival to inform the front desk that my credit card was reported lost and that it had been reissued. I asked if I would need to give my new credit card number over the phone. The male clerk, I didn't get his name, stated I would be fine as long as I didn’t forget to bring my reissued credit card with me at time of check-in. When I arrived, I was told my reservation was cancelled by the manager! I was hysterical! I had nowhere else to go and my teenage son was with me! Although Terry was terribly shaken by my panic and hysteria, she was able to find me an “out of order” room. It was out of order because the wallpaper was warped in the shower and the air conditioner needed a minor repair that Mr. Rutledge fixed on the spot! I want to thank both Terry and Mr. Rutledge for not only going above and beyond for my teenage son and I, but also for their continued patience and support throughout my ordeal. Terry and Mr. Rutledge gave my son and I top notch customer service that exceeded my expectations considering that they had nothing to do with the insensitive action of the manager (I still haven't received an apology from the manager). I want to thank them both for saving my trip!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your stay with us. The hotel staff and management strive to deliver the best overall hotel experience for each of our guest's and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We will be certain to pass on your kind words to Mr. Rutledge and Terry and we look forward to your next stay with us when your travels take you to the Livonia area.
Thornhill, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

This hotel was great value and the all the staff were very helpful and friendly.
Very clean hotel.
I would definitely stay here again.
Our stay was May 27 and 28,2014. I would definitely recommend this hotel to any of my friends.
Norman Clayton

• Stayed May 2014
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback regarding your stay with us. The hotel staff and management strive to deliver the best overall hotel experience for each of our guest's and we are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us when your travels take you to the Livonia area.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Looks can be deceiving from the outside but come on in and be completely satisfied. Even though the entire area surrounding the hotel is under construction, the comfort Inn is worth staying at. Nice bedrooms, got a requested refrigerator and microwave. Excellent breakfast too! So many options! Eggs, ham, sausage, breads, muffins, cereal, Yogurt, Oatmeal, waffles, Danishes agh! Stay just for that! Really!

Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank spartyharty
Investorshm, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Livonia, responded to this review, May 29, 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2014

The Staff was excellent! We stayed at this facility for a week. We were treated like family members. From Delano at the Front desk, Carmel, Christine, Michell and Ray. WE would like to personally thank these individuals for going above their duties to make our stay a most pleasant one. We will refer others to stay at this facility. The only thing lacking is a POOL! Again, we would like to thank the entire staff!

Room Tip: Enjoyed the room with the whirlpool tub!