“EXCELLENT service, delicious food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Thomas's Family Dining
Ranked #7 of 265 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Livonia, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT service, delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

I've yet to have something here that I didn't love! What's more is that the manager is always walking around, monitoring whether people are enjoying what they ordered. My dad once ordered something that was prepared in a way he didn't like. The manager insisted on making him something else and sat himself down at my parents' table until my dad let him. I once had something that was a little bit cold (not unsafe, just not appetizing). I told my waiter and they took it off my bill. Definitely no need for that--I just wanted it warmed up a little.

I especially love their burgers and fries. I can usually eat a lot, but the brioche buns on their burgers are very rich and make the burger challenging to finish.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank freakthegeekout

Elgin, Illinois, United States
“awesome place..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

staff was friendly, and food was amazing. got the trio all was fresh and would be my first choice if got back to area. decor was nice and restaurant was clean..

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Thomas J
Livonia, Michigan
“just okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

We use to go here for breakfast every Sunday untill we found the Olympic Restaurant in Westland.
I couldn't order a omlet or skillet breakfast with the exact ingredients I wanted , becuase they have them pre-prepared on Sundays, so we started looking elseware.

• Visited July 2012
Houston, Texas
“I like this place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Ordered the half broasted chicken with fries and slaw and a salad. Salad was very good definitely above average. The slaw was very good too. Fries were good. The chicken is what I call lightly fried chicken. Very juicy and flavorful. Finally my service was excellent.

I can see why this place is so highly rated. I give it a 4 overall because this was my first time to visit. I am an out of towner so I won't be able to repeat. I have a feeling this could be a 5.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Mike60984
Livonia MI
“Just a great place for a meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Never been disappointed with a meal at Thomas's, from breakfast to lunch or dinner. And while I'm not a soup person, will very often choose a soup here because they are all home made and vary daily. Monday the special is Cheeseburger soup and it is excellent.
Portions are generous, prices are reasonable, service is excellent. The staff is honestly friendly.

• Visited April 2013