“Social time”

J Alexander's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
J Alexander's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 289 Restaurants in Livonia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Great place good food very open very loud and some cases and has plenty of TVs to watch any type of sport or activity going on around the world

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough great things about J Alexander. The staff is incredibly well-trained and attentive. The food is always amazing! I recommend the Ahi Tuna and the Prime Rib. Don't skip out on the smoked salmon appetizer - it will change your life.

Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

I hate to leave bad reviews but I am perlexed by the ratings on this restsurant. I never mind paying a good price for quality food. The food here however is average at best. Pricing for what you get in terms of quality is laughable. They have a small menu for starters, nothing unusual or eclectic. The calamari appetizer was $17 for a meager amount of to the smallest frozen variety of calamari. They were greasy, mostly eating the fried breading. The 3 tacos also 17, no rice or beans just tacos. My husband ordered a steak of poor quality...granted not expecting a steakhouse steak but not worth $35. If you have eaten quality food before this will stand out as a wanna be offering a la carte pricing. Again don't mind prices for something quality ... Don't waste your money or time.

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Our waitress, Alexis, was awesome. However, the chef's excuse for gumbo was not. Nor was the so called steak burger for $16 that was greasy. The fries that came with the meal for just about everyone at the table (8) were simply too thin, overdone, and cooled off so fast they were left on six of the plates. Mickey D's does a better job on their dollar menu. My wife's haddock was tolerable but she left all her fries. Celebrating my granddaughter's 17th was disappointing and we left and took the party home. There a lot of restaurants within walking distance of this one and a much better value and I guarantee I will be traveling past J Alexanders

Reviewed May 10, 2017

I haven't been to a J. Alexander's in years. I ordered the Salmon which was a special that night, it was outstanding! Service was excellent and the waiter was very attentive. You can not go wrong eating at this establishment.

Been to J Alexander's Restaurant? Share your experiences!