“surprised and pleased”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 278 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Had a great family meal with seafoodand non-seafood lovers. All the apps and entrees were great. We had a great team of servers and there was live music; all on a Wednesday night!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

The happy hour specials are fantastic, huge selection of half price apps. Our favorites are the coconut shrimp, jerk chicken wings, giant onion rings, and fire cracker shrimp.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants. My favorite food there is coconut shrimp and the seafood chowder. Service has been good every time I go. The patio area has some good music entertainment. The atmosphere is very tropical. I like to go there in the Winter so I feel like I am in the tropics. They have good drink selections as well. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've enjoyed having dinner at this great restaurant on several occasions. I LOVE their version of a Cuban sandwich. I didn't much care for the Yucca fries but it's probably just my taste buds.The servers are very well versed in their menu items and do not hesitate to recommend their favorites.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Nice space, nice food, nice service. If it were only on the ocean.....
Bahama Breeze would be perfect if there were an ocean breeze.

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!