“Relaxed Dining”
Review of Bahama Breeze

Bahama Breeze
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 269 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Livonia, Michigan
“Relaxed Dining”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Relaxed and happy atmosphere. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable on heated, covered patio. Music makes you think your in the warm islands. Good selection of food made to your liking. I will visit again soon.

• Visited December 2012

mrdogpatch
“Eh!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Granted, my thoughts here may be colored by the rude female i met here a few years ago, but it was my experience at least that the food and faux Bahamas/Caribbean decor left me cool. The fish I had was unmemorable. I've had better fish up the road.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Pretty Good, Didn't Blow Me Away”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Nice atmosphere, food was ok. Waiter was quick and responsive. Seems like a better place for drinks that for dinner.

Visited August 2012
Metro-Detroit, Michigan
“Great food, but sometimes bad problem resolving.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

We loved this restaurant overall, and the food is unique in that many of the dishes are designed to have the tropical, Key West appeal. The salsa is delicious, as are the salads, cuban sandwich, and coconut shrimp. We have also had fresh fish and a couple different pasta dishes, all good most of the time. We have been for both lunch and dinner. Prices are reasonable and service is normally good. We have been there probably 10 times over the last couple of years, and all but 2 have been good experiences. The first problem we experienced was some time ago, when we were placed in a section that was obviously booked special for a 16th birthday party with about 40 teenagers - we were the only non-party attendees in the section. The kids were having fun, but very loud and our peaceful dinner ended up being very disruptive because they wanted to walk around and visit, rather than sit at the tables they were provided. We asked to be moved to another location (we should have never been sat there to begin with), and we were told there was no room to put us any where else. Our service was very slow that night, I doubt our waitress wanted to go over there either. We were offered a "complimentary dessert" for our bad seating experience, but we declined and couldn't wait to get out of there. We didn't go back for awhile, but then decided to try again. Our next experiences were excellent, but then on our most recent visit my husband ordered a burger, which he has many times and it didn't go so well. He got halfway through his burger and found a piece of plastic wrap in it. We notified the waiter who summoned the manager. The manager apologized and offered my husband another burger, but at that time he understandably didn't want another burger. My husband said he was no longer hungry, but then we were charged for the burger on the bill! We just paid it, but haven't been back since. After that, his meal should have been no-charge, no questions asked. Maybe even a complimentary meal for next time for him. I still have good feelings because I like the atmosphere and food style, but hubby has no desire to go back. I think their problem solving skills need some work to keep the customers happy when things happen, but overall, if things go smoothly, it is a nice place to eat. Would recommend, but hope for no problems or you might be disappointed.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Sugar_and_Spicey
Flat Rock, Michigan
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

food Seemed Better In 2010-2011 But Still Very good....Alot Of Variety on The Menu...Food was a 9 out Of 10 Then...More Like a 7 Out Of 10 lately

Visited June 2012

Been to Bahama Breeze? Share your experiences!