“Tasty and Healthy”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #83 of 274 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Eating healthy on the road can be hard, but Cali Pizza Kitchen has a lot of healthy selections on the menu. In an area with a lot of chain restaurants, I think this is the best one. Good wine list, available in 6 oz or 9 oz portions. Clean and prompt service, nice atmosphere, reasonable prices.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food at California Pizza - though pricey is healthy and fresh. I had the 4 cheese raviolli and it was excellent with Mushroooms - Next chance you have stop in sit down and relax as they take good care of you here . Carry out is also well done with each order individully wrapped and labelled

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Ordered several pizzas tonight along with a chopped salad tonight and was disappointed to say the least. Expressly told person on phone I didn't want onions on salad and lo and behold - there were onions all over my pizza. Chopped salad has really shrunk in size. This is at least the 3rd time our take out order has been messed up. CPK used to be top notch! They've really slipped in the past 2-3 years.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

The restaurant didn't reach my expectations.I've been to others and they were much better.I'm quite disappointed the food wasn't the best and I honestly don't like how the restaurant is organized.

Reviewed April 12, 2012

My mother n Law took us here because she had a gift card. Her gift card was for $30.00 and she thought she would never be able to spend it, what a joke. The pizzas were 13.00 a piece and you only got 6 small pieces. There was 8 of us and the total bill was 121.00 we had to order 6 pizzas in order to make sure everyone was able to eat. I honestly think frozen pizza from the grocery store is better. So If you are wanting to try California Pizza go to walmart and buy one from the frozen food section and save yourself some money.