The Town Peddler Craft and Antique Mall
Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
A great place to visit.

This is such a great place to shop. Sometimes I find something I really want, and sometimes I... read more

Reviewed February 27, 2020
shooiec
Michigan
Top of the line

Top of the line place for crafts, collectibles and interesting handicrafts.Shoppers paradise, many... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2020
frankbU3231HQ
Livonia, Michigan

All reviews great place to shop items gift collectibles clothing fun
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I love browsing through this store. One side is handmade items sold by different vendors and one side is antiques. i can get lost in this store for a couple hours. There always are some interesting finds.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

My husband and I stopped by and spent a few hours shopping and talking about all the interesting things for sale. There was a wide variety of vintage items and the prices were reasonable.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I love going to resale shops and Town Peddler is really 2 shops in one. On one side the booths contain antiques and vintage goods. The other side is handmade crafts. It's always fun to visit and see what's new. It is clean and well organized.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I love to spend an hour or two browsing the large selection of vintage and collectibles. I love buying vintage household items for the colors and quality. The crafters side also has a large selection. I often buy little gifts there. Worth a stop if you enjoy exploring.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Always find interesting things a there. I have made several purchases from several different vendors. In my opinion too much space devoted to crafts. This place is close by me and therefore I am probably in there more than I should:)

Date of experience: February 2017