TripAdvisor
The Town Peddler Craft and Antique Mall
Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Antique hunting

I have been going to the Towne Peddler for years. It is always fun and exciting because there are... read more

Reviewed April 14, 2019
phelpsj99
Livonia, Michigan
via mobile
A great place to look and shop

Absolutely love this place. I love the antiques and the individual sections with so many... read more

Reviewed April 13, 2019
Mary Ann S
Livonia, Michigan
via mobile

All reviews something for everyone love this place household items wander around unique gifts other half one of a kind great place to go great staff antiques vendors booth candles browse finds shop dealers
Selected filters
Reviewed May 23, 2017

I love browsing through this store. One side is handmade items sold by different vendors and one side is antiques. i can get lost in this store for a couple hours. There always are some interesting finds.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

My husband and I stopped by and spent a few hours shopping and talking about all the interesting things for sale. There was a wide variety of vintage items and the prices were reasonable.

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I love going to resale shops and Town Peddler is really 2 shops in one. On one side the booths contain antiques and vintage goods. The other side is handmade crafts. It's always fun to visit and see what's new. It is clean and well organized.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

I love to spend an hour or two browsing the large selection of vintage and collectibles. I love buying vintage household items for the colors and quality. The crafters side also has a large selection. I often buy little gifts there. Worth a stop if you enjoy exploring.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Always find interesting things a there. I have made several purchases from several different vendors. In my opinion too much space devoted to crafts. This place is close by me and therefore I am probably in there more than I should:)

Date of experience: February 2017