“sunday brunch is great Lots of greek food and priced great”
Review of New Big Daddy's - CLOSED

New Big Daddy's
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Hartland, Michigan
“sunday brunch is great Lots of greek food and priced great”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Took the family to sunday brunch. Great food and very yummy! For 11.95 u cant beat this deal for sunday brunch. The classic greek food is on the brunch and breakfeat items yuo All love to eat.
Highly rexommend to anyone

1 Thank dave o

Garden City, Michigan
“They did it perfectly!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I hosted a retirement dinner there for my father. With some family and close friends we had a party of nearly 30. The sectioned off room in the back was just big enough for us. The mgt worked with me and created a family style menu. It helped keep me within my budget and kept the evening moving smoothly.
The evening went perfectly. The food was very good, there was a variety of hot and cold appetizers, main course items, and salad. My son, who never eats salad, ate his and told everyone how amazing it was! The service made the evening. The mgr, waitresses... were outstanding. Our salads were waiting when it was clear we were finishing up with the apps, and dinner was waiting after that. Everyone in my party was very impressed with Big Daddy's.

My inlaws took us there for our anniversary a couple weeks later and it was great again!

Dayton, Ohio
“lunch”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

we were hoping for breakfast but were happy with their lunch menu. enjoyed it very much. good service

Visited February 2013
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Top Notch Reganato (traditional lamb)”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

This was our first time to the New Big Daddy's. The service was excellent - knowledgeable about the menu and the very pleasant. I ordered the Reganato (traditional lamb baked with oil and oregano.) It reminded me of a deconstructed Osso Buco. The meat was fresh tasting and very tender. I was also surprised to see a few Belgian beers on the menu (Duvel, a Tripel and a Lambic). I definitely will return.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Weston M
Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Gyro - Did not Skimp on the Meat and Sauce”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Checked this place out while in the mood for a burger.....did not realize it was a Greek restaurant. The bar is laid out nicely, and the staff was overly friendly but not annoyingly so. Went with the Gyro. The meat portion was packed which is good. Fries were delicious. I did ask for more sauce for dipping...not sure what it was, not your typical cucumber sauce you usually see. Great place for lunch and will be back

• Visited January 2013