“Only an OK Experience”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I ordered a Big Daddy Salad (chopped with lettuce, dill, tomato, etc) to go w/o the feta and the dressing on the side. They brought the salad up and it had feta on it. I sent it back and they made one without. Good thing we looked. When my daughter opened it up to eat it, there was ONLY 1 beet and 1 olive and the container wasn't even full. For $7.99, I found that, that was extremely CHEAP!!.

That same day the same salad that was served to me was tasty. The chicken with a lemon sauce, potatoes and green beans had a very high sodium level. I could taste the salt when I was eating the food. Way too much for me or anyone else to be honest with you. Nobody needs the high sodium. They need to find a way to season their food with spices instead.
My husband ordered fish (a whole one) and that was outstanding.

The wait staff was very friendly and did their jobs well. The restaurant was busy which is a good thing.

Maybe they are still ironing out the kinks since they have only been open a few months. I believe these owners are the same that owned Big Daddy's in West Bloomfield on Orchard Lk and Maple several years ago.

I will go back and order something different. My husband and I always give restaurants a few chances unless it's miserable the first time.

1  Thank Kalamaki

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Enjoyed sampling a flight of craft beers and a new-to-us Greek Dish(Greek Lasagne). Restaurant was busy, we just beat the Saturday Rush. Appeared to be a lot of customers of Greek heritage (telling us that it must be authentic). Service was vert friendly and attentive.

1  Thank KibbleGR