“Great Service”

Macaroni Grill
Ranked #32 of 274 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Loved this place! The service was friendly and helpful. The food was great. They have a childrens menu/

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We love the menu, the staff and the ambiance.

The menu changed a little but not enough to distress our admiration for Macaroni Grill.

I read where others have had bad experience with service. We always start off with an introduction and what we expect for our dining experience and have yet to be disappointed. Sometimes what you expect and what you get can be a misread. Be definitive.

The staff has always been friendly and courteous. At times they can be hard to find because business is brisk. I don't mind that, I simply go find our server and request what we need. If business is good there's a reason, it's a good place to eat!

Our meals have always been served hot and there's always plenty on the plate.

The only unhappy people I have seen here are people that are difficult to deal with on anything. You could see the dark cloud follow them in.

Be friendly get friendly.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Amazing food cooked in from of you in an open kitchen, light Italian music, You can learn Italian words while in the washroom. Loved the bread + oil + spice mix!

Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The service was slow and our waitress was very rude and disinterested. The food wasn't even warm and tasted bland. The manager was not any help and made excuses as to why the service was bad. I can't imagine going here again.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I am a big fan of Macaroni grill, and I love their food, but on this particular visit the service was rushed and the food was cold. It was a full house with several of the local high schools having Prom, so I have to believe that this wasn't the norm. If I go to this location again I will hope to write a better review. Usually I really enjoy this restaurant.