“Really nice lunch”

BRAVO Cucino Italiana
Reserve with OpenTable
BRAVO Cucino Italiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 296 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Thankfully, you no longer have to go all the way to Italy to have an authentic Italian restaurant experience. BRAVO Cucina Italiana in Livonia is like a little slice of Italy right here in Michigan. Enjoy robust chef-crafted pasta specialties, fresh seafood, and phenomenal grilled meats that practically melt in your mouth. Spend a relaxing evening with friends, family, or coworkers in an inviting, cozy space. Bring your appetite and a few of your favorite people. Join us BRAVO Cucina Italiana, the best Italian restaurant near you!
Reviewed June 5, 2018 via mobile

A friend took me for a BD lunch. We were seated promptly. Our waitress, Danita, was very pleasant with a big smile and a very positive attitude. She was very attentive.

We ordered 2 entrees. A shrimp pasta and the egg plant parmesan. The shrimp dish was good,but the eggplant parm was outstanding.

I noticed several gluten free dishes on the menu. This was my first visit to this restaurant, but I will return.

Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

Quite place to relax, sit outside for dinner. Good service and food. Enjoy a game of bocce ball while you wait.

Reviewed May 17, 2018

Came here with a large group for a business dinner. We started with a few appetizers (the flat bread and the calamari were both outstanding), a couple beers, and I had a salad and the chicken parm. I thought the food was very good, the service and atmosphere very nice, and overall they handled our large group with great efficiency.

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for lunch today around 2:00. It was quiet and half empty, yes, at least 8 empty tables in the dining room yet the hostess told us there was a 30-35 minute wait. As we quickly looked around I saw that the bar area was empty so I asked if we could at a small table in that area, we were told we could, however the hostess never mentioned that to us. We sat in the bar area and the bartender was our server. The bar was completely empty. Our food came quickly, served by the kitchen staff. No butter for the toast, no bread basket with the ravioli, no cheese, no drink refills. My husband had a beer with his meal, the bartender did walk by and grabbed the glass, never asking him if he would like another. This was the oddest dining experience we have ever had, I watched people walk in right after us and were seated right away in the dining room, we felt very unwelcome.

Bravo B, Guest Relations Manager at BRAVO Cucino Italiana, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2018

Hello Michele, we are sorry to hear about this. We are sending you a private message.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Food is food, you can get a meal at any Italian place that Includes pasta and bread and salad. Bravo makes it personal with their service - our waiter - Faoud - was amazing.

He goes out of his way to make your dish special or to make the drink that you desire. We were a party of 10, and have been to Bravo dozens of times, but this one was special become of the service from Fouad, our server.

Excellent meals can with a great dessert too! Will keep coming back!

Been to BRAVO Cucino Italiana? Share your experiences!