“Excellent Fast Service!!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #17 of 272 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 6, 2013

We came in around 10 p.m. on a Friday night, and the restaurant was still pretty busy. But we were seated quickly and our food came out lightning fast and perfectly done. Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers

Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is my most favorite place to get a hamburger in the Detroit Metro Area. I always get the same thing Whiskey River BBQ Hamburger. The hamburger is never dried out or over cooked. Always cooked to the way I order it. What I like is the restaurant let's you swap out the fries for a side salad instead. My daughter enjoyed her Baja Turkey club wrap and was able to get a side salad also instead of the fries. She enjoyed her wrap and would get it again. The place is nicely decorated.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We chose Red Robin because we were going with a bunch of nieces and nephews and it seemed like a place they would like. As you must know it's a chin but that doesn't condemn it to ordinary food. IN this case it was food because it was mealtime, nothing more. But the noise was extraordinary. I can't believe it was just the families, I think it is engineered to be noisy like a hip club. Very unappealing.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy Red Robins menu and travel a lot so if I see one I always stop and have lunch or dinner. This one in Livonia I will say has by far the best service and friendliest staff you will find. Sadly this is not the case in many other Red Robins. I have been here several times and always leave happy! (They make great salads)

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Never been disappointed by Red Robin. We went to the Cinema and the theater was cold. We decided to get a warmup cup of coffee and dessert.

2 hot coffee's and 2 fudge/cake desserts just what the doctor ordered for warming the bones in February.

Clean and friendly.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!