“Best Middle Eastern food outside of Dearborn”

Sheesh Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 274 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great place to take out Middle Eastern food. They recently expanded the dining area which makes dining in much more tolerable. Recommend Fattouch salad and Chicken Hummus appetizer. My favorite main dish in the Cornish Hen.

1  Thank Safwan H

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Always fresh. It seems almost like home made. Their lentil soup is phenomenal! We also like the salads and freshly squeezed juices.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

What a great find! This place has great options for vegetarians and non-vegetarians, for lunch or for dinner. It was a Saturday afternoon, and there was a short wait for a table. We ordered take-out instead, and it only took 15 minutes. The portions are huge for the price! We ordered a felafel wrap and the sampler platter and it was more than enough for 2 people. Everything (hummus, pita, wrap, baba ganoush, and tabouli) was fresh and delicious! I would highly recommend and will definitely return!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had been to this restaurant when it was in Ann Arbor. They had a fire and moved to Livonia. On another recent Trip to Ann Arbor, we decided to make the trip out to their new restaurant in Livonia. Although the atmosphere of the restaurant is on par with it's shopping center location, the food was nothing short of phenomenal. The sampler platter for two really should be for 4 (and not 4 shy eaters!) and at $35 was a great bargain. Although the shwarma was a bit dry, the kebabs (we had chix, lamb and shrimp) were fantastic. Sides of rice, fries and salad were all delicious and huge. Fresh baked pita came right from the stone oven. I see that they are renovating the space next door and I surmise that will fix the issue of atmosphere.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Went there to eat and was horribly freaked out by the roaches. When I pointed it out to the staff, they acted as if it were no big deal and couldn't understand why I didn't want to eat after that.

2  Thank BridjetT

Been to Sheesh Mediterranean Cuisine? Share your experiences!