“Crazy good food!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Plymouth, Michigan
“Crazy good food!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Eat in or carry out and you won't be disappointed. Depending on the time of the day, can get quite crowded. The best hummus with lamb, baba, and deboned chicken around. Healthy portions, great service and staff aim to please. Definitely worth a visit and I guarantee....you will be hooked.

• Visited March 2013

Michigan
“Pleasantly surprised”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My daughter and I dropped in a few weeks ago for lunch and we were very happy with our food. My majadra was a bit oilier than I would haved liked, but it really was tasty. The lentil soup was yummy. My daughter had a lamb sampler plate that she enjoyed very much. With all the restaurant choices within a few miles of this location, we were surprised that we had to wait in line for a table. The restaurant is small, but we were told they are expanding into the storefront next to it. I will definitely be going back. So happy I found a new mid-eastern restaurant I enjoy, since the one I used to frequent has just closed.

• Visited March 2013
Redford, Michigan
“Love, Love, Love!!!”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I absolutely love this restaurant. The food is amazeballs. I have taken so many friends here. Everything I've had I've loved. No place is perfect, and you cant expect for everyone to be perfect but the overall service is cool, plus the food will make you forget about any less than par service. Its a must try!!

• Visited October 2012
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I just moved to the area and we were trying to find a middle eastern restaurant close to our new home and let's just say we found it. The food was great and so was the service. We will definitely be going back soon!

Livonia, Michigan
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Lots of healthy choices, and hot, fresh-baked pita. Almost never disappoints. Our family's favorite whn we want carry-out for dinner.

Visited August 2012

Been to Sheesh Mediterranean Cuisine? Share your experiences!