“The Best”

Sheesh Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #11 of 272 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed January 22, 2012

This is a tiny restaurant but they operate like a powerhouse. The service is quick and amazingly efficient. The food is as good as it gets with the lamb and chicken schwarma sandwiches being our favorite. The meats are tender, juicy and plentiful. Their salads are huge, crisp and well seasoned

I hope this place doesn't get any more popular as it is hard to get in now, without waiting in line. They do a great job and could train other restaurants in how to manage customer service and great food. We love their air bread!

There are newer reviews for Sheesh Mediterranean Cuisine

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I can't say enough about how much my family and I love this restaurant! The flavors and recipes are authentic, and the staff is friendly and accommodating. We wish Shish was more spacious, but by making reservations, we generally don't have to wait for a table.

1  Thank Couscous4

Been to Sheesh Mediterranean Cuisine? Share your experiences!