“Awesome!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Redford, Michigan
“Awesome!!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great variety and great food. The staff is quite good and the food comes super fast. Love this place!!!!!

Visited November 2012

“Best guacamole ever!!!”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The service is top notch, food is tender, juicy, and you dont wait long for arrival, no matter how many people you bring. I was in a party of over 20 and we still got our food within 10-15 minutes! I go once a week, mostly for the guacamole, and Ive enjoyed every dish I've tried! You'll see what I mean!! The margaritas are HUGE, and well worth it!!!

Westland, Michigan
“Fantastic as usual”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

We frequent Las Palapas at least twice a month. This time I ordered a vegetarian combo with a side of guacamole. Totally awesome. My husband ordered the scallops, and our son and friends ordered different burritos. We all sampled each others dinners and found we loved them all. Ceasar and Hector are brothers that own the restaurant. They are great hosts. I don't know what theresa7576 is thinking. This is a great restaurant with great mexican dishes. I frequent Mexico often. If you eat in the tourist area that is not true mexican food. On the Border is not true mexican food. Anyone that reads the reviews can see Las Palapas is a great place to eat and drink.

• Visited October 2012
Michigan
“Best mexican around by far!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Still continues to impress! I love all the food and drinks here, not only the "Mexican typical" but everything including scallops. Try the Pollo Yucatan!!! The atmosphere is nice and not "cheesy" like some Mexican restaurants. Large menu and all types of drinks. They also have a small "sit at" bar that is great for watching sporting events.

• Visited September 2012
Plymouth, MI
“Very authentic Mexican”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Lunchtime, Friday, place was hopping! Great service, fast delivery of drinks, chips & salsa. Very good menu options with an exceptional lunch menu. Our server was friendly, & knowledgeable. Huge portions, great value. Taco salad was very good, so were the fajitas. Will go back again now that Plymouth Road is finally finished with the re-surfacing. Only problem is parking can be scarce. So, plan on parking at the much larger lot in the Dollar Tree plaza.

• Visited September 2012