“THE BEST THAI FOOD ANYWHERE”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Siam Spicy 4

Ranked #135 of 266 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
“THE BEST THAI FOOD ANYWHERE”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We've been going to and getting carryout from this superb Thai restuarant for many years. No comparison to their Pad Thai and their other dishes are equally great. They also have excellant sushi. Clean, great, best Thai in metro detroit until proven otherwise.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank pb70

detroit
“great food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Every time we go to this place we seem to be the only customers in there. Non the less we always enjoy the food. The quality is always excellent and nice big portions. This time we ordered the Yum Ta-le which is a Thai salad and it was delicious. It has shrimp and squid but the lime dressing is the best. The pad Thai noodles are also very good, but when we order mild, it always seems a little spicy. Still it is a good place to eat.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank gogreen
Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“restaurant”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Food and servie werew good. We paid our biull and the waitress didnt come back with our change. It was the amount we would of left for a tip but she should of asked if we wanted any change back and not take it for granted.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank eklamerus
Livonia, Michigan
“Best Thai around.”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This and the Novi Siam Spicy are the best Thai restaurants around in our opinion. The staff is friendly and attentive and the food is Fantastic!

We have had most of the menu but return to Choo Chee Plah, Pad Thai and peanut curry. Their spice level is a little higher than many, so though I love their hot, if you don't like heat use a little caution, and make sure to order Thai iced tea (cools your mouth down).

Now off to order takeout!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank awoodby
Livonia, Michigan
“Not Customer Oriented”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Inflexible. I ordered based on the carry out menu I had previouly taken home. I was advised on a previous visit that the carry out menu was the same as the regular menu. Upon reviewing my bill I found the price was higher than expected. I was told I had ordered a dinner only item. The carry out menu stated dinner only selections were identified by an asterisk. My selection was not identified as a dinner only selection. Despite this, I was shown a regular menu, which I did not need for this visit. My selection, and many others, had hand written notations "Dinner Only". These notations had been added since my last visit a month earlier. Obviously the identification of dinner only selections has been a problem. I was wrong. Siam Spicy was correct. As a customer, I will not be returning.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Dennis L

Been to Siam Spicy 4? Share your experiences!