“officially regulars”

Cuisines: Thai
Livonia, Michigan
“officially regulars”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

As a culinary schoolcraft college graduate my boyfriend is very good at judging the quality of a meal. Most of the time he complains when we go out to eat. The Livonia Siam Spicy is a rare case in where all is alright... More then alright! We graze here very very frequently. The waitresses are always on the ball, and full of personality. The owner is very kind too... once when I was waiting for my carry out she brewed me a cup of tea. I highly highly highly recommend this location! Anyone who thinks this place is mediocre came in on a very rare off day. Try the choo chee pla (breaded cat fish in red curry with lime leaves) and the Gan Gusamun (yellow curry, potatos, onions, meat of choice).

My thanks to the owner =)

• Visited July 2011
4 Thank Lymerose22

“Disregard last review and check it out yourself; long-time current customer of both Livonia and Novi.”
Reviewed June 3, 2011

I love it when people complain about one alleged experience and get bent out shape like Lori and Mike. Have you ever stopped to consider your own actions, tone and words?

I've been going to both Siam Spicy Livonia since its opening and a long-time customer of Novi as well. Sure, there were a couple incidences where the service wasn't great, BUT DID YOU EVER TALK TO SUDA OR THE GENTLEMAN IN QUESTION???

Probably not because it's a lot easier to submit reviews online than it is to actually speak to someone face-to-face. My issues were both resolved immediately after speaking to the waiter/waitress and had there been an attitude problem, I would've spoken to offending party before posting like this.

That being said, please be your own judge and give Siam Spicy Livonia AND Novi a chance.

Chris

3 Thank EatMoreThanYou
Northville, Michigan
“Very nice atmosphere, service and food”
Reviewed December 14, 2010

I've been going to Siam Spicy for several years and this spot is just as good as the rest. The owner is so kind and the food is consistently great.

3 Thank bengalbeauty
Michigan
“One of the best Thai restaurants on the westside”
Reviewed June 6, 2010

We just tried the new Siam Spicy 4 in Livonia, and it was just as good as I remembered from the last times I had dishes from the the other Siam Spicy restaurants. I had the Pad Pak, and it had a great fresh taste with just the right amount of medium spice. My only issue would be that I would like to see a little more sauce and a bit thicker. My husband and the Pad Thai and he loved it as well. I'm still partial to Little Bangkok in Plymouth, but this place is a close second and I will definitely go there again. I am not a fan of Thai Basil across the street, so I'm very happy Siam Spicy moved in.

1 Thank sparklesque

Been to Siam Spicy 4? Share your experiences!