“Great food and drinks”
Review of Champps - CLOSED

Champps
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Nice Large place with great food. I go late when it's not as busy. This is a local hot spot for people of all ages.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've been to CHAMPPS in Denver before and have always enjoyed their burgers, but their menu had changed a bit since I was there last, they feature many new and unique items that really impressed me.

This time my fiancé and I ordered the Mongolian egg rolls and loved them. We almost bypassed the appetizer, but they were in the middle of happy hour and had great deals on their appetizers, and now we're glad we tried them! There are so many other great appetizers on their menu, I can't wait to try them all.

I love that CHAMPPS doesn't skimp on the food and they bring out consistently yummy meals.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

This restaurant typically has bad food and bad service but a friend did me a favor and wanted to go there. I just got a burger, what could possibly go wrong?
I bite into it and can't bite through, what is this, a pickle? a tomato? what? not one but TWO sheets of wax paper, one on each side of the cheese had been grilled right into the sandwich. They do not look, they do not care, they are terrible cooks and have no regard for flavor, appearance, or SANITATION.
NEVER eatr here. EVER. Worst food EVER.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The night we were there they had trivia. Enjoyed the wine and a champagne chicken and shrimp dish.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Really don't need to say much more. Was seated quickly. Requested a table to see the hockey game, They obliged. Server was friendly and helpful.