“Dinner was Amazing!”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 274 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haggerty
Description: A taste of Tuscany where classic old world dining comes to the west side. Featuring many of our award winning selections plus new additions that will be sure to bring a smile to the discerning diner. A truly unique dining experience in a warm comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of the Italian countryside.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Once seated, we waited fifteen minutes before a waitress acknowledged us.This was a late evening reservation (9 pm), and the place was half full. That said, once we were "on the radar," we received very good service, and the bread basket, salad, and dinner were amazing! The wine list was extensive from Michigan, Northern Cali, as well as other countries. I recommend this restaurant for special occasions, as it is a bit pricey.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The occasion was a 40th birthday celebration. We were a large group of 20 guests, so were seated in the 'Wine' room. The bottles of wine, staggered behind glass, added an air of class and elegance. It afforded us privacy as well. And despite the busy Friday with regular diners, our two servers managed to be attentive and courteous, taking care of our every need. Food was exceptional. Dinners were prepared and presented perfectly. Portions were large and filling. Even simple salad entrees were large.The servers went so far as to cut and serve our 'store-bought' birthday cakes. Real pros I might add. Andiamo's is a cut-above the norm, high-end, and expensive. If you want a nice touch of class, service, and food, you'll enjoy this as a dinner destination for any special occasion,

Reviewed July 1, 2014

As a member of Andiamo's Millie Grazie program, each year I celebrate my birthday (5 times at different locations this year) with a free meal. On this visit, I tried the veal dish that included shrimp and also their signature sauce. I wish it was as good as the bread that they make in house. It was ok but it did not meet my expectations of their food based on prior dining. My wife had a pasta dish with beef and enjoyed it very much. We will have the left overs for lunch today. Our waitress was excellent and helped make the dinner enjoyable. In the future, if I wanted to go our for an Italian Dinner, my choice would be Bravo's which provides an excellent value.

Reviewed June 15, 2014

I don't understand why this restaurant is not higher in the rankings. Had dinner there this afternoon with a family group, and it was superb. Here are some recommended dishes: beef tips appetizer (to die for), house salad with balsamic dressing, veal funghi, Chilean sea bass. Service was competent and courteous. Decor is lovely. Prices appear to be more reasonable than at other restaurants in the Andiamo chain.

1  Thank Ron C
Reviewed May 14, 2014

We went to this restaurant for a celebration and had a party of 12. First of all I was impressed that we had two servers, which many times you get one dedicated server and they can't keep up. Although my family can be rambunctious (the adults, no children) the servers kept up and didn't let the trouble makers frazzle them.

The drinks are a little pricey, even the bottles of wine. They definitely make a nice profit on every sale of those. The appetizers are small for what you pay for, but very good as they were all lapped up.

Everyone liked their entree from pasta to a 24oz filet. Plates were cleaned with no complaints. They menu is not a typical Italian and has a nice selection, no matter what you are in the mood for.

We had brought our own cake and they brought out utensils for it and didn't charge us a cake cutting fee (it would have seemed petty in light of the total check).

It is dining, not eating. We were there for two plus hours and never felt rushed out. Great place to have a glass of wine, eat and catch up. The only thing I didn't like is that they have a bar with karaoke, that did get a little loud. But we were far enough away, it wasn't too bad.

Would definitely eat there again next time we are in the area.