“Outstanding”
Review of Andiamo

Andiamo
Reserve with OpenTable
Andiamo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 285 Restaurants in Livonia
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Haggerty
Description: A taste of Tuscany where classic old world dining comes to the west side. Featuring many of our award winning selections plus new additions that will be sure to bring a smile to the discerning diner. A truly unique dining experience in a warm comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of the Italian countryside.
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The best restaurant in the area. Great food, good wine list, excellent service. Management will,always visit your table to ensure you've had a great experience. I've been to 7 different Andiamo locations and they are all great. They do everything from scratch and it shows.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I'm a pretty frequent diner at the various Detroit area Andiamo's and I visited Andiamo, Livonia, MI Friday 2/22/13 to try something off their new, limited time, seafood menu. I ordered the whitefish almondine which was prepared and cooked perfectly...delicate flavor and the butter/wine/almond sauce was delicious! Also ordered the portabella mushroom with the zip sauce for an appetizer - this is outstanding every time. So, together with the portabella w/zip sauce and the whitefish entree, I had my own version of surf & turf. I am rarely disappointed with the food at any of the Andiamo restaurants. Service was outstanding. It is a bit pricey, but I think overall it is worth it.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went here for NYE dinner with a large group at 7pm. Upon arriving we were told we had the tables until 830. As that is their policy on NYE. Are you kidding. We wanted to have a few drinks, talk, relax and have a nice evening. The food was below average, the pasta side honestly was a complete joke. The wine list is good as is the bread and olive oil. I really felt bad for my younger friends who were doing something nice for their girlfriends and wives. For 10% more could have went to Flemmings or for the same price and maybe cheaper J Alexanders both blow away this place. I'll never be back. I will say this the servers were awesome.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

The Andiamo's on 7 Mile has a great friendly group of servers. Their cocktail hour offers 1/2 off all drinks and Hords. The service is always pleasant and the food very good. On Friday nights they even have music. 3:30 to 6:30? Give it a try.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Waitress was nice, service was OK, food was boring and more boring. Great place if you are a lonely businessman wanting to flatter yourself with a 6,000 calorie meal - never mind the taste!

Been to Andiamo? Share your experiences!