“Wonderful Dining Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles

Gaines, Michigan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Dining Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

My husband and I started going here about a year ago. We quickly became regulars. I can not tell you what my favorite meal even is. I LOVE the breakfasts and my husband LOVES the dinners (which I enjoy also). The atmosphere is warm and friendly. I have never had any bad food and the prices are great. They run lunch/dinner specials which are homemade and very inexpensive. We have never left hungry or dissatisfied. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. I read a previous review where someone said they got sick. All I can say is it must have been something they ate somewhere else because we have had everything on the menu and it is all a thumbs up! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!! Best restaurant around.

• Visited April 2013

Linden, Michigan
“Good Food & Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Argentine Lighthouse Restaurant is family owned and operated by owners who care about the quality of the food and service. Excellent breakfast, lunch, and dinner including yummy ribs! We are quickly becoming regulars! Highly recommend eating here!

• Visited April 2012