“Our Go-to place”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Michigan
“Our Go-to place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We order from here a lot. The Chinese restaurant in Fenton is more tasty, but this one is convenient. Very busy place. Sometimes have to wait long after our "fifteen minutes." The plum sauce containers are too small to dip egg rolls in. The staff is friendly. Good selection. If they took Amex, we'd eat here more often.

Linden, Michigan
“This is an awesome restaurant, great prices and great food!”
Reviewed February 12, 2011

I have been ordering takeout from China Garden for a few years now. The quality of the food is great and the prices are great as well. I have never had a problem with not getting what I ordered. I recommend the Happy Family as well as the Almond Boneless Chicken and the Sweet and Sour Chicken. We have never dinned in but the last time I was there I noticed that they have all new tables and chairs. I would not be opposed to eating in, but it's too convenient to take home.

• Visited February 2011
1 Thank freedom1st
Fenton, MI
“China Garden”
Reviewed June 26, 2008

I call in and pick up my order every few weeks, always right and hot. Gen Tso is great. I recommend it to all.

2 Thank tazman68
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“This is worth the drive...”
Reviewed January 6, 2008

This is worth the drive from Fenton! The hot and sour soup here is excellent and so is their sesame chicken. Quick service especially for take out. With over 45 visits last year they managed to get my food right 100% of the time...

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to China Garden? Share your experiences!