“Best Bed and Breakfast in town”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lexington
A Captain's Quarters B&B
Ranked #2 of 9 Lexington B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is my 5th year staying at the Captain's Quarters Inn. Every year Ron and Pat Cutler exceed my expectations. I travel by myself and Pat always makes sure I have plenty to do to keep me busy. Ron fixes the best breakfast in town. Every morning he is in the dining room to greet you in the morning and the coffee is always ready just at the right time. I enjoy the talks I have had with Pat and it is like visiting family when I come. The rooms are so nice and just a quick walk into the town. I could just park my car and never drive if I didn't want to. I am going to be visiting again in July of this year and I am looking forward to my return visit. Everytime I go I have another fond memory. You have to make a visit to the Captain's Quarters Inn, you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: All the rooms are nice. I have stayed in three different rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Terri H

Reviewed April 26, 2014

We had a wonderful time at Captain's Quarters. We wanted to get away overnight and it was perfect for us. Since our hosts, Ron and Pat, knew that stairs were difficult for me while going through chemo, they made sure that the cottage was ready. The cottage is behind the main house and it is so cute and very clean! Best of all, no stairs. Our breakfast was delicious too. I think what I liked most of all was getting to know Ron and Pat. We came as strangers but left as friends.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WMUMom
westwindwestwind, Owner at A Captain's Quarters B&B, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2014

It was our pleasure to have you and
your husband for a getaway here at the Inn.
We sure enjoyed the talks and hope you keep in touch
and let us know what you are up to.
Your plans for the future sound exciting.
Pat & Ron too

Reviewed October 16, 2013

On Oct 11th and 12th 2013 my wife and I spend another weekend at the Captains Quarters Inn in Lexington Michigan. We stay in Lexington as just down the road is the Lakeview hills golf course which has 36 holes of fabulous golf. We try to make this a yearly trip and always try to book at the Captains Quarters. Captain Ron and his wife Pat make you instantly feel at home. We have stayed both in the house and in the "cottage" and found all rooms comfortable and immaculate. We have to admit we prefer staying in the main house as we enjoy their company but if your looking for privacy the cottage is a great choice. The breakfasts each morning were delicious and filling with great presentation. We will be going back. Thanks again for a great weekend. A word to those thinking to stay there , book early as this gem is becoming more and more known for the diamond it is. 5 stars and more

Room Tip: all rooms are great The "cottage" is a bit too cosy for me but if you are looking for &qu...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank brucedeb57
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We celebrate our camping reunions from nearby Camps Ozanam and Stapleton every summer by staying at the Captain's Inn. Ron and Pat are warm and inviting, The food is great. The place is cleaner than clean. We have enjoyed cocktails on their cozy patio and love cheering on the Tigers in their family room. They are attentive to our every need. This summer I was breaking ice cubes out of the tray and Pat came running ot the door to make sure there was enough ice. The cookies, lemonade, and iced tea are always welcome after a long day. My wife loves her early morning coffee and it is alway ready when needed.
Book your rooms early as they fill up quickly. We want to go back in August and are praying for a cancellation. This place can.t be beat - we guarantee it.
Jeannie and Chuck Piotrowski

Room Tip: we love the Michigan room
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Dave C
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Everything about this place is wonderful. The house, the garden, the decor, the food, the hospitality, the location. Ron and Pat have thought of everything possible to make your stay comfortable and restful. And Ron is a great cook. If you are lucky, you will get his pecan-encrusted french toast preceded by berries and cream. Or possibly his mother's homemade strawberry jam. I will definitely go back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank Ann W
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have stayed at the Captain's Quarters a number of times over the years. Each visit is a delight. Every room is clean and charming and the location is great. An easy walk to the downtown and a very short walk to Lake Huron. Ron and Pat are perfect hosts and breakfast is always a treat as Capt. Ron comes up with something great each time seasoned with a story or two.

We have already booked there again for late September for a class reunion and will look forward to another great weekend.

Dave VC

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank David V
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Thank you so much for your hospitality this past weekend! We loved every aspect of your beautiful home!
Captain's Quarters was a very clean B&B. It is located perfectly across the street from Old Town Winery, a very short walk to the town or beach. Captain Ron's breakfast was amazing. We may go back just for that alone. I will, and already have recommended people to visit here. We couldn't have asked for a better weekend!
Thank you both for making it even more special than it already was.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jesse R

Been to A Captain's Quarters B&B? Share your experiences!