“Excellent friendly service!! Great food to boot!!”

Redwood Steak House and Saloon
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Lewiston
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Lewiston, Michigan
“Excellent friendly service!! Great food to boot!!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Terrific atmosphere!!! Cozy, warm and great service. You can't go wrong with the steak quesadillas! Daily dinner specials and prime rib twice per week!!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Justleighann

Lewiston, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellence at its best”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

The family has
eaten at Redwood steak house several times the food is among the best in michigan, about a month ago I had a tossed salad with French dressing WOW the best French dressing in the world sweet, with excellent texture, so for the past month all I've been craving was the French dressing with living down state we don't make it up north much but finally made it back to Redwoods and found out that they have been making there famous French dressing for 50 years so I got my French dressing fix, Redwoods is recommended to all for an excellent meal and of course the French dressing

1 Thank Fbruce2
Williamston, Michigan
“Don't Miss This One!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

We drove about half an hour from Gaylord to try this restaurant recommended by our hotel. We agreed we would drive half a day to enjoy such a great meal. The staff was courteous and efficient to the max! You can't find a better salad bar...peel and eat shrimps, fresh homemade salads and dressings...then you get the finest steak. Our perfectly prepared filets seriously melted in our mouths. Yum! After dinner we visted the "Saloon" for a drink and a few tunes of live music. What a great evening. Without a doubt we will return on our next visit to Northern Michigan.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Rob K
Easthampton, Massachusetts
“Best Place for Dinner in Lewiston!”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Not only did I grow up with this restaurant, I continue to put it at the top of my list of places to visit when I come back to my old hometown. Its wonderfully rustic, family friendly, with great food, fast and friendly service, and the steak is to die for. The family who owns and operates it have an obvious passion for making it a great place to come again and again. Don't forget to check out their bar area too and they even have live music!

• Visited December 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“Wonderful restaurant!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Our family met for a holiday reunion dinner and everything was great. The service was friendly and professional; the food was great and the site was just perfect. All of the entrees were good. I enjoyed a tenderloin steak that was outstanding. Loved the salad bar and the thousand island dressing was my favorite. Great experience!

• Visited December 2013