I just stopped by here on Saturday to check things out. My friend's family was staying here for the weekend for a wedding shower. I highly recommend this property as a getaway.
- Amazing Halloween decoration and event. If you have the chance to stay here during October, do so! They even show Hocus Pocus (the Disney film) outside on a projector. The decorations are very well done, and it's worth the trip.
- The lake is incredible. It's super-quiet, and they have a paddle boat for you to use!
- The decks on the front of the cabins have chairs for you to sit and relax on. Amazing.
- Free wi-fi.
- The insides of the cabins are very well decorated. You can tell that they are taking the time to make this place something really special.
- If you want a super-cozy place to relax, this is the place for you. It's quite amazing and economical.
They don't have televisions in every cabin, but I do think you can pay extra to rent one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the serene woods of Lewiston, Michigan is Tee Lake Resort, the premier cabin rentals of Tee Lake. Enjoy the breathtakingly beautiful setting of crystal clear waters, unspoiled wilderness and wildlife, great fishing and exceptional golfing at the nearby Garland's championship golf courses. ... more less