“Great View”
Review of The Cove

The Cove
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Leland
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2014

The bar food on the lower deck is just that, bar food. Not bad not great but just sitting there is a must. This place has it when it comes to atmosphere. Stop by for a beer and a burger.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

Loved the location of this restaurant. The service was good and the food was wonderful. Had the fish and chips special of the day. I really appreciate it when I get my food and the cole slaw & tarter sauce is cold. Let's me know that it didn't sit under a heat lamp growing bacteria that would visit me negatively later.

1  Thank demmama
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Large restaurant right on the canal-great view-we were seated on top level-only draw back-grill exhaust blew toward us (can't help the weather). Food was good - almond whitefish-tasty, pesto whitefish (special) tasty! Service just ok, had to ask for water refills-no big deal but they weren't exceptionally busy.
Would eat here again.
Carpe diem!

2  Thank Ellie352
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to check out The Cove on the advise of friends. The view of Leland's Fishtown and Lake Michigan from this restaurant can't be beat! Our server Christine was very friendly, knowledgeable, and attentive. We both enjoyed our dinners, I had the duck and my husband had the perch. I recommend the cherry pie for dessert. We will definitely return when we are in the area again!

1  Thank ElsieAn
Reviewed July 5, 2014

We were recommended this restaurant for its great food and beautiful views but it fell a little short of our expectations. I would give average ratings all around, nothing really stood out as above expectations.