“Great little place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Stonehouse Cafe
Reviewed November 23, 2012

The bread is the attraction here. It's sold all over Michigan and is wonderful. Don't miss stopping in

There are newer reviews for Stonehouse Cafe

Reviewed October 2, 2012

In the past I've stopped here for a proper lunch and been completely impressed but this time I was short on time with miles to be traveled ahead of me so all I had time for was one of their amazing bakery treats; a pumpkin and pecan bar; I can tell you this, if it weren't for the fact that I had places to be I would have been sitting there all day and eating another! Delicious.

To be fair they offer more than seasonal temptations, they have excellent breads, a good selection of sandwiches along with hot coffee. I especially liked being able to sit on one of the couches and watch the world pass by out the window. If you are in Leland or are taking a break from M22 then this place is a great place to relax and indulge in either lunch or a baked treat. I'm already looking forward to my return.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

We purchase deli sandwiches and bakery bread. Both were exceptional. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to anyone visiting the Leland area.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

Amazing Bread. Always recommend the Asiago Cheese. However, if you are in a hurry, DO NOT stop in to order to go. They are extremely slow at taking your order and even more slow to make it. I would not recommend lunch if you are on your lunch break or ordering to go for a picnic for the beach. They take forever. I will only order my lunch from here if I call ahead from now on.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Our breakfast paninis were delicious; the ingredients and especially the bread were fantastic. The coffee was excellent. The entire cafe is filled with the aroma of baking bread.