“Friendly, cozy small restaurant with inexpensive breakfasts.”

Toni's Country Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Laurium
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Tonis is a inexpensive cozy restaurant where a lot of the local yoopers meet up. Menus need serious replacing. Water glasses are old school. Coffee refills are often. Food is great! Priced great too. Their bakery is good and their saffron rolls are very unique. They sell thimbleberry jam also. Their pasties are good, but it's their breakfasts and patrons that keep this place dazzling!

1  Thank wisconsingirl97

Reviewed June 23, 2014

Love going here, my favorite!! Always quick, food is excellent and service is always great. Love all their baked goods and homemade breads!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Good pasties at a decent price. Unfortunately the woman helping us was short and rude when answering our questions and checking us out (we ordered food to go). Will probably stick with Roy's in Houghton.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Every visit to the Keweenaw Peninsula since I was a little girl, included searching for the best Pasties. Toni's certainly is one of my favorites. For years, I order some in advance and pick them up as I drive back to non-God's country, lovingly storing them in boxes to freeze and enjoy throughout the year.
Don't forget the bakery goods. Cookies and cinnamon rolls. Whatever your taste, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stopped here for Pasties, cookies and cinnamon rolls. What a wonderful place. The cookies were delicious, the cinnamon rolls were out of this world and huge and the pasties were awesome! It is a small place but business was booming when we were there and it is clear to see why. I will definitely be ordering from Toni's to ship to my house in PA. This will definitely be a must stop place the next time we get to the UP....which I hope isn't long!