“Awesome Pizza and Grinders”

Mancino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #5 of 66 Restaurants in Lapeer
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Have never had anything bad, always good. Restraunt clean, staff friendly. Great place to take the family for pizza that isn't a fancier restraunt so you can come as you are.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Have eaten at this location several times. Enjoy the club and Blt grinders. A half is a filling, eight inch sandwhich. Not as cheap as fast food but it is quick and different. The pizza's are decent too.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Food was a bit pricey, wouldnt have visited but it was located near my hotel. Staff was somewhat helpful

Reviewed July 20, 2012

Whenever I'm having guests and need something good to serve quickly I pick up a pasta dish or a steak sandwich from Mancino's. I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I was at a conference in Lapeer for the week. I'm a vegetarian, and there didn't seem to be too many options. I decided to give Mancino's a try. The first night I got a grinder, a salad, and some cheesy garlic bread. All were fantastic! A word to the wise - the full-size grinder is huge! I was only able to eat half of my order and saved the rest for the following night. I was impressed enough with the food to go back on the third night of my stay and try the personal pizza. It was also delicious. They don't skimp on their ingredients, and the staff are very friendly.