“Can't Beat Beignets and Coffee!”
Review of The Creole

The Creole
Ranked #12 of 505 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed March 15, 2016

A little crowded, but delicious breakfast offerings. Love the atmosphere, and our food was delicious. Our meal wasn't super speedy, but if you've got time for a relaxed brunch this is a great spot!

Reviewed March 15, 2016

I've been to The Creole now for dinner and breakfast, and I've been thrilled both times. At dinner the selections and cocktails are unique, fresh, and so tasty. Breakfast was a similar idea- unique twists on old stand-bys with fantastic french press coffee and beignets! I've been thrilled at both visits and will take any opportunity to return!

1  Thank Jessica R
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I decided to visit the Creole Coffee company after church today and got a rude awakening! It was raining so I dropped her off at the door and waited until she got in before I went on to park! It took a minute and when I made it back she was still standing at the door, hadn't been spoken to, yes there was a sign that said seat yourself but there was only one table available and it wasn't clean yet! Even after I entered no one spoke said anything about cleaning the table. We stood for a second while waiters walked past without being acknowledged at all. In all we decided to go elsewhere. I'm not in to giving bad reviews but this needed to be addressed. I will say the plates looked good and could possibly want to try again but this just doesn't set well with me.... And it will take some time and possibly something more for me to come back!!! Very disappointed in the place... And I feel as of now it doesn't deserve the one point trip advisor makes us give...

3  Thank AllanLeeWhitley
Reviewed March 3, 2016

I went to the Creole coffee company for brunch and it was excellent. The decor is funky and the place is bright and airy. The service was excellent and friendly. We were greeted immediately and I ordered the eggs benedict with tasso ham and spinach and it was delicious. I saw others getting the quiche and the other bananas foster crepes and those items really looked delicious too. The coffee was really good too and their beignets are to die for. I really have been looking for a great brunch place in Lansing and this place does not disappoint. If you like New Orleans style breakfast, you will love Creole Coffee. I am looking forward to trying their dinner restaurant next door.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

besides being slow the latte was cold and I got served after people who came in after me and had to wait over 15 minutes to get a cold cup of coffee

2  Thank G42na