Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$71
Wyndham$71
Priceline$71
Hotels.com$71
Tripadvisor$71
Lol.travel$93
1,041 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2017

They staff was excellent. They were very attentive. The parking lot needs to be redone. No automatic doors leading to the lobby. If you are carrying luggage and bags this is difficult. The pool looked green. My room smelled musty and mildewy, although it appeared to be clean. The carpet felt wet. When I turned on the water in the shower, the water was reddish brown. I had to let it run for about fifteen minutes before it was clear. We did not have toilet paper. But the staff brought some to our room and did apologize for this oversight. The hot tub was clean and usable. The gym facilities seemed to be clean. Breakfast provided was very tasty although the dining area is quite small and crowded. Overall, I think this Hotel just needs some remodeling and TLC.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

The hotel needs upgrading, the room is musty. The hotel in general is in dire need of repair. The pool in the middle of the hotel is nice (although the tiles needs to be scrubbed). The lady in the breakfast area is awesome. Her attitude compensates for the lack of breakfast selection. Wifi is terrible inside the room.

1  Thank X6073CZmarias
Reviewed September 6, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2017

This stay was for my 10 year old daughter's birthday party. The pool water was filthy and green in color, the hot tub skulded my sons (an hour after I reported the high temperature, someone came to check it and placed caution tape around it). There was a security guard circling the pool the entire evening. This gave the whole atmosphere a very bad vibe, more like a jail than a hotel. When the pool was approaching close, she walked by me and said "5 minutes", which only validated my feeling of jail. I reported the problems and was offered $15 off of my stay. The sheets were damp and I slept horribly. I will NEVER be staying here again.

Date of stay: August 2017