Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$71
Wyndham$71
Priceline$71
Hotels.com$71
Agoda.com$71
Lol.travel$83
1,041 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

Hotel was nice. Can't comment on the pool or whirlpool as we didn't use them. Breakfast was Scrambled egg breakfast potato and hash. Nice selection of juice.
Cereal & bagels . Build a waffle.
Room was very clean & well kept. Great cleaning staff! Hotel was booked solid & they did a great job!
I was disappointed when I got in late on second night my key no longer worked.
Locked out of side door -had to walk around building at night !
Then I was locked out of my room . I was told must have been something that caused my card to fail. Then neither did another guests. Might be an issue.

Overall nice stay.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2017

I booked a two night stay at this hotel while in town for a youth basketball tournament and was severely disappointed. The room was full of gnats, the pool water was brown, and there was a false fire alarm at 2am that rang through the hotel for a full hour and a half!!! (I was told by a hotel employee that this happens often due to the faulty, outdated fire system), then at 3:30 in the morning, all the guests were made to leave their rooms and sit in the hotel lobby for another hour and a half and were not allowed to return to their rooms until 5am!! All the while, no explanation, no apologies and no consolations were offered by the hotel staff!!! Worst stay ever, travelers please beware and STAY away from this run-down, inadequately kept, and poorly ran facility!! We left immediately and did not stay the 2nd night that we had reserved, and went down the street to the Crowne Plaza, who was able to accommodate our entire party and even matched the room price!!!! There are much nicer hotels within a mile of this location, that are just as reasonably priced.

Room tip: Request a room that has recently been inspected and sprayed for bugs.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2017

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 3, 2017

Very nice Hotel with quite rooms and nice pool/game area. Even let me check in a couple of hours early. The Finley Restaurant in the hotel had good food with specialty being barbecue ribs. Only faults I could find were the parking lot which is pretty beat up with pot holes and cracked pavement everywhere, the bath room and corridor/fire escape doors are pretty old with lots chipped paint and the directions/map to the room actually is really hard to follow as I got lost a couple times before finding the room.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends