“what a great place to stay”

Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Lansing
Blue Island, Illinois
“what a great place to stay”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

beyond clean great pool best free breakfest on road
i stay over 100 nights a year in motels in 7 states
this place is in the top 5
staff is very good and customer service
is 5 star price below average
a great exper overall
jerry from blue island il

Room Tip: third floor by elevator
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
South Holland, Illinois, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I will never, ever, stay in a Ramada. It was dirty, nasty, people were hanging outside all night the back door wasn't locked the food was horrible the room was nasty. We were there for a my Aunts funeral and had driven from Illinois. This was not a hotel I picked I went through Expedia never again. This is what sent me over the top. I sat on the toilet and the whole lid fell off. I was like omg I know I couldn't have sat down that hard. I picked the lid up and I had to take a picture it was glued on! Who does that! Worst experience ever. Then I see on the news that a church group from Chicago is suing the Ramada in Kentucky because bed bugs bit the children! I can't and I will be contacting the corporate office!

Room Tip: Run! Do not take your family here
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Lansing hotels

Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is not a 3 star hotel whatsoever, Hotel is old shabby ran down and pool area extremely nasty.

The GM there is also the owner as well, He's rude no respect and his attitude explains the attitude of his staff. I purchased on priceline and unfortunately priceline is non refundable so Im stuck here for 2 weeks. I work for General Motors and and I dont live in the area so I purchased this dump thinking it was a 3 star but its more like a half star!!!

Dont take my word read other reviews and if you decide to stay anyway please post your review and you'll surly share you review and join the fight to get this dump down rated because its not by far a 3star facility! !!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank shonshon22
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Ramada Lansing West shows its age but the pool is cool and deep the breakfast is amazing and the dog rooms are a little smelly but it has its own door to let him out into a fenced in area. The location is great right by plenty of resturants and lansing mall

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

I would first like to say we bought on Hotwire for $50. If I paid the $100 price tag I would be very upset.

The entire hotel rooms and all haven't been updated since the 80s.

Ants in the bathroom, multiple repairs were needed in the common areas as well as in our bathroom. Grinded up food near he elevator of our floor. Carpet stains throughout the room and hotel.

• Stayed August 2013