Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Lansing

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I have spent nights here for retreats and I am never very excited about the stay. It feels kinda depressing with the state of a lot of things. I never really end up leaving very relaxed.

I'll list what I liked and disliked

Pros:
They have lots of space to hang out, they have a good pool and spa, there is a small workout area that is locked and needs a key card and requires an age limit, so kids won't end up bothering you, the rooms are usually cleaned well and the food area is usually kept up well.

Along with that info, I do have to say what has been the case just about every time I go and i I think people should know.

Cons:
First thing I noticed last time and the time before was the state of quite a few things. My room fernishings(lamps, chairs, garbages, clothes Iron) were not in good shape. My lamps were burnt out(I didn't contact the front desk, because I didn't really need the lights. I would think the houskeepers would check them though. IDK why. It just seems practical) and it felt like it was time to renovate.

I personally had a ton of things happen that really did not make my stay very enjoyable. I understand that the location is such that most people(and possibly you)probably don't intend to stay for a vacation like I did and aren't really worried about little things like I noticed. However, if you intend to stay around the area for vacation, I recommend either the local Fairfield Inn or Residence Inn. I have been at both and would rather stay over there. They are basically right across the street and do very well with upkeep and customer satisfaction.

I hope my review can help you make a great choice and have a great stay.
I do believe I will stay at the Remada again and I always hope that they will do a little better on upkeep(please GET THAT PING PONG TABLE REPLACED ;) ). Have shaft traveles.

• Stayed January 2013
Southgate
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The receptionist was extremely rude. The hotel was completely booked for the night I stayed and there was a line, instead of checking people in she decided to have a personal conversation and when the manager asked her to start checking guests in she gave him a dirty look and continued with her conversation. Same when we asked for pool towels, just a dirty look. Breakfast wasn't all that geat either. I will stay elsewhere just to not have to put up with the rudeness.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Travelers also viewed these Lansing hotels
Comfort Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Lansing West
University Quality Inn
University Quality Inn
#14 of 25 in Lansing

Been to Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center

Property: Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center
Address: 7501 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, MI 48917-1130 (Formerly Lansing West Hotel and Conference Center)
Location: United States > Michigan > Ingham County > Lansing
Ranked #15 of 25 Hotels in Lansing
Hotel Class:3 star — Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Lansing Hotel And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Lansing Hotel And Lansing