“Great first visit”

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Lansing
Norwalk
“Great first visit”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

We stayed at this Comfort Inn in Oct. 2013. We have stayed at many different Comfort inns, and I have to say this was the best by far. They were very welcoming and helpful from the minute we walked in. The room was so nice and clean, and we were very happy with the comfortable beds and pillows. The breakfast was fine, except for the sausage. The breakfast hostesses were very friendly, which we thought was a nice touch. We will definitely stay at this hotel next time we are in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 13, 2013
Dear Guest,

Wow! We are delighted to hear that we are the best Comfort Inn for your travels. It's an honor to hear these kind words. Thank you for your continued loyatly and we look forward to serving you again on your travels to Lansing!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Gaylord, Michigan
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was my first visit to this facility since Comfort Inn took over this property. I was happy with the previous owners and management and wondered if the transition would be seamless.I am happy to report that it was . Same great front desk and housekeeping and breakfast. The check in was handled well. Manager Josh Schaner was hands on and helpful. I would and will stay here again.

Room Tip: The third floor is quieter.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Mr. Trout,

I cannot thank you enough for your continued loyalty and taking the time to share your most recent experience. As you've stated, we strive to continue the same (or better) level of service just as you had experienced in the past. If you have any recommendations or we can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to call.
Take care and we look forward to seeing you again!
Medina, Ohio
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Arrived and checked in, front desk very pleasant. I was given a room on the second floor that overlooked the atrium. It was WAY too loud, so I returned back to the desk, again, with my luggage and got a quieter room in the back. Desk staff also gave me a list with pizza shop phone numbers. I later read that they had free pizza on Friday nights. . . when I was there. Would have been nice to have known!

Room clean, bed and pillows comfy, it was quiet. On the minus side, the alarm clock didn't work after I set it and all of the elevator button lights were burnt out/absent. Other than that the stay was fine. Breakfast was average but the breakfast help lady was very pleasant.

I had to turn the fridge off cause it was so noisy!

Some attention to minor details and it would have been a five star stay!

Room Tip: If you want quiet, ask for a room NOT overlooking the atrium.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Lansing and taking the time to share your stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us! In addition, thank you for pointing out a couple of items that could have made your stay better. This feedback is very important and will not go unrecognized.
Have a wonderful afternoon and we look forward to seeing you again!
Niagara Falls
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night, as I was passing through on my way to Minnesota. Didn't get a chance to use any hotel amenities but I enjoyed my stay. The beds were extremely comfortable and the staff was friendly. Did enjoy the free breakfast in the morning, it was hot and replenished frequently. I would recommend this hotel to people!!

Stayed October 2013
1 Thank cait271
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Dear Guest,

I hope you've had the safest of travels on your journey to Minnesota. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Lansing while on this adventure and taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay! Have a wonderful trip and we look forward to seeing you again!
Bolton
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night, nice & clean inside. I had a nice King room. Good free buffet breakfast with hot items, and the traditional bagels, etc..... I used the coin laundry, $1.50 for a wash, and $1.50 for a dry. Indoor pool & whirlpool spa was nice, and open until 11pm. I would stay here again. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: At least a dozen hotels in this West Lansing area, many to choose from.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Jessie H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear Guest- Thank you so much for your kind review, it sounds like you were able to experience most of what we have to offer and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Lansing area. Thank you again for taking time to write such a nice review of our hotel.
Glasgow, VA
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped here on a recent trip through Michigan. What a wonderful evening in a beautifully kept hotel. The staff was very accommodating and super friendly. The room was beautifully appointed and the beds very comfortable. I certainly would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Lansing Michigan.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jessie H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Guest- Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn Lansing and for your kind review of our property. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we will see you again next time you are passing through the area!
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This hotel offers an excellent value. The rooms are clean and up-to-date, the service is friendly and helpful, and the price is great. Free breakfast and on the night I stayed, we even got free pizza for dinner. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest- I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt you got an excellent value. We strive to offer a clean and comfortable stay for our guests and love receiving such nice feedback. It's great to hear you were able to enjoy the complimentary pizza we offer our guests every Monday and Friday evening! We greatly appreciate your kind review and look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!