“Pleasant stay for one night”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Lansing
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Arrived and checked in, front desk very pleasant. I was given a room on the second floor that overlooked the atrium. It was WAY too loud, so I returned back to the desk, again, with my luggage and got a quieter room in the back. Desk staff also gave me a list with pizza shop phone numbers. I later read that they had free pizza on Friday nights. . . when I was there. Would have been nice to have known!

Room clean, bed and pillows comfy, it was quiet. On the minus side, the alarm clock didn't work after I set it and all of the elevator button lights were burnt out/absent. Other than that the stay was fine. Breakfast was average but the breakfast help lady was very pleasant.

I had to turn the fridge off cause it was so noisy!

Some attention to minor details and it would have been a five star stay!

Room Tip: If you want quiet, ask for a room NOT overlooking the atrium.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Lansing and taking the time to share your stay. We are delighted that you enjoyed your time with us! In addition, thank you for pointing out a couple of items that could have made your stay better. This feedback is very important and will not go unrecognized.
Have a wonderful afternoon and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night, as I was passing through on my way to Minnesota. Didn't get a chance to use any hotel amenities but I enjoyed my stay. The beds were extremely comfortable and the staff was friendly. Did enjoy the free breakfast in the morning, it was hot and replenished frequently. I would recommend this hotel to people!!

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank cait271
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

I hope you've had the safest of travels on your journey to Minnesota. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Lansing while on this adventure and taking the time to review our hotel. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay! Have a wonderful trip and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night, nice & clean inside. I had a nice King room. Good free buffet breakfast with hot items, and the traditional bagels, etc..... I used the coin laundry, $1.50 for a wash, and $1.50 for a dry. Indoor pool & whirlpool spa was nice, and open until 11pm. I would stay here again. Friendly staff.

Room Tip: At least a dozen hotels in this West Lansing area, many to choose from.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Jessie H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear Guest- Thank you so much for your kind review, it sounds like you were able to experience most of what we have to offer and I'm thrilled that you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to seeing you next time you are in the Lansing area. Thank you again for taking time to write such a nice review of our hotel.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped here on a recent trip through Michigan. What a wonderful evening in a beautifully kept hotel. The staff was very accommodating and super friendly. The room was beautifully appointed and the beds very comfortable. I certainly would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Lansing Michigan.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Jessie H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2013

Dear Guest- Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn Lansing and for your kind review of our property. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we will see you again next time you are passing through the area!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

This hotel offers an excellent value. The rooms are clean and up-to-date, the service is friendly and helpful, and the price is great. Free breakfast and on the night I stayed, we even got free pizza for dinner. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest- I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt you got an excellent value. We strive to offer a clean and comfortable stay for our guests and love receiving such nice feedback. It's great to hear you were able to enjoy the complimentary pizza we offer our guests every Monday and Friday evening! We greatly appreciate your kind review and look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!

Reviewed September 29, 2013

The best hotel in Lansing by far. I've stayed in most of them at some point, and I must say that every aspect of this hotel was on point. The staff, Marcus, Jessica, Laura, Sheryl, Linda and other staff members were so pleasant, professional, and helpful. It has been many years since I've been in a hotel that gives a guest that kind of service. The price of the rooms were very generous, the internet, the cable tv channels were just a few more benefits the hotel offered. You can bet that when I need a hotel, the comfort Inn will be my first choice.

Darryl Martin

Room Tip: The rooms facing the front of the hotel are nice. It gives you a chance to see what's going on a...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Mr. Martin,

Wow! What a delight to hear so many of our team members made your stay memorable. Our staff truly strives to make each guest as welcomed as you were.
Thank you again for the kind words and look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed here 9/20-23/2013. We usually stay at the Quality Suites up the street but it was full and I am glad it was. I was able to use my Choice Privileges points even though there was an MSU/Notre Dame game that weekend. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were very large and nicely decorated. I would have liked to see the original designers make the rooms a little smaller and the bathroom a little larger but they worked fine. I appreciated the bag of clean towels and cups and other items left by the door even though we left the "Do not Disturb" tag on the door. We will most definitely be back.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest- Thank you so much for writing such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so glad to hear you were able to use your points, we greatly value our Choice Privileges members! I hope we will have the pleasure of accommodating you next time you are in the Lansing area! Thank you again for taking time to write such kind words.