“Pleasant Rest”

Ranked #3 of 25 Hotels in Lansing
Glasgow, VA
“Pleasant Rest”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped here on a recent trip through Michigan. What a wonderful evening in a beautifully kept hotel. The staff was very accommodating and super friendly. The room was beautifully appointed and the beds very comfortable. I certainly would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Lansing Michigan.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jessie H, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Dear Guest- Thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Comfort Inn Lansing and for your kind review of our property. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope we will see you again next time you are passing through the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Jackson, Michigan
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

This hotel offers an excellent value. The rooms are clean and up-to-date, the service is friendly and helpful, and the price is great. Free breakfast and on the night I stayed, we even got free pizza for dinner. I will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest- I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt you got an excellent value. We strive to offer a clean and comfortable stay for our guests and love receiving such nice feedback. It's great to hear you were able to enjoy the complimentary pizza we offer our guests every Monday and Friday evening! We greatly appreciate your kind review and look forward to seeing you next time you are in the area!
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The best hotel in Lansing by far. I've stayed in most of them at some point, and I must say that every aspect of this hotel was on point. The staff, Marcus, Jessica, Laura, Sheryl, Linda and other staff members were so pleasant, professional, and helpful. It has been many years since I've been in a hotel that gives a guest that kind of service. The price of the rooms were very generous, the internet, the cable tv channels were just a few more benefits the hotel offered. You can bet that when I need a hotel, the comfort Inn will be my first choice.

Darryl Martin

Room Tip: The rooms facing the front of the hotel are nice. It gives you a chance to see what's going on a...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Martin,

Wow! What a delight to hear so many of our team members made your stay memorable. Our staff truly strives to make each guest as welcomed as you were.
Thank you again for the kind words and look forward to serving you again!
Ellsworth, Michigan
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stayed here 9/20-23/2013. We usually stay at the Quality Suites up the street but it was full and I am glad it was. I was able to use my Choice Privileges points even though there was an MSU/Notre Dame game that weekend. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were very large and nicely decorated. I would have liked to see the original designers make the rooms a little smaller and the bathroom a little larger but they worked fine. I appreciated the bag of clean towels and cups and other items left by the door even though we left the "Do not Disturb" tag on the door. We will most definitely be back.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest- Thank you so much for writing such a nice review of our hotel. I'm so glad to hear you were able to use your points, we greatly value our Choice Privileges members! I hope we will have the pleasure of accommodating you next time you are in the Lansing area! Thank you again for taking time to write such kind words.
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

We were in town for a family reunion. The room was great. The staff friendly. Breakfast area roomy and the food was tasty. Located near several restaurants and stores. We visited near by Horrocks a great farmers market. We would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
Dear Guest- Thank you so much for choosing the Comfort Inn Lansing for your family reunion. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We work very hard to provide our guests a fantastic experience and I'm glad that our wonderful staff was able to make you feel welcome. We are lucky to be in such a wonderful location surrounded by a variety of stores and restaurants. We hope next time you are in the area you will choose to stay with us again!
Newmarket, Canada
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This hotel was our last night of a 3 week trip and it was nice to end on a positive note.All of the staff we met were very friendly and helpfull. Our room was clean and did not lack a thing. It was great to have a balcony. Many places to eat are an easy walk as is an amazing country store/market. The breafast was also very good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Joe and Peggy,

Thank you for choosing the Comfort Inn Lansing on your recent adventure. I am delighted to hear we could bring such a wonderful trip to a close with a great experience! Your insight and feedback regarding your stay is much appreciated.

Please come and see us again on future travels in or through our area!
Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The staff and especially Sheryl and Jessika were so welcoming, helpful with my flat tire, and made us feel like were were more than customers, more like family visiting. We enjoyed the pool, pizza and breakfast. One of the main concerns for me when traveling is cleanliness and I could not find anything that was not clean. It seemed like the staff was always cleaning something when we went by them. Thank you to all who made our trip less stressful.

Room Tip: Close to many restaurants and shopping.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Josh S, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Kathy,

It's such a delight to hear you had a wonderful experience, although I am so sorry to hear about the flat tire. Be assured our staff, in particular Sheryl and Jessika, will be acknowledged and treated for going above and beyond expectation.

If we can be of any further assistance at all, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We hope to see you on your next trip to Lansing!