Crowne Plaza Lansing West
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
$57
$110
$106
$150
Radisson
All reviewscookies and milkbasketball courtair hockeyeaster brunchplanning processdinner dancequiet zonequiet floorsocial eventbreakfast buffetwedding receptionstarbucks coffeeevery eveninglansing westnicest hotelwould definitely stay here againvery nice hotel
Reviewed January 17, 2005

Very nice hotel that pays attention to little details. I was impressed that the room I stayed in was well constructed. Besides being very particular to how clean the room is I also pay close attention to the carpentry work and was impressed that in almost each instance where caulk was in place in the bathroom it was smoothly placed.

• Stayed: January 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank billcat
Reviewed July 22, 2004

We just stayed at this property from July 19 - 22, 2004. It is a great hotel. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Would recommend a room on the Club Level, as a daily breakfast is included. The selection offered at the daily breakfast is quite good (waffles, eggs, bacon, fresh fruit etc.) It also has a great location. Would suggest you check their website --------------, they usually offer great packages at great rates. We were able to get a great rate booking one of the packages offered. Would not hesitate to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: July 2004
1  Thank ecac
A TripAdvisor Member
Alma, MI
Reviewed June 25, 2004

I stayed at the Sheraton early in June of 2004 for a Convention of the Exchange Club. I was extremely happy with the friendliness of the staff, cleanliness of the entire hotel, and the quality of the food. Room service was prompt and courteous. Our luncheon was well prepared and the presentation was pleasing. Waiters were helpful and accomodating; they were right there to replenish drinks or remove empty plates. My husband and I enjoyed being able to go to the pool after midnight when children were not allowed. We would definitely stay here again when we want a weekend away. Eventhough it is only about one hour from home, it is still a great place for a get away!!!

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 28, 2004

I recently attended a conference and stayed at the Sheraton, Lansing (1/24-28/04 and found the hotel to be "above average" in all catagories! The rooms are spacious and extremely comfortable. The houskeeping was excellent! Service at the bar and restaurant very good.

The real plus was the entire staff. Every single staff person I met was polite, cordial and enthusiastic. Always willing to display "the I can help make your stay be more enjoyable attitude". The lady in the gift shop was extremely helpful. ie. I asked if she sold large envelopes.
They do not. However she promptly went over to the registration desk and retrieved one for me. And she would not take any money for it. This is a good example of the excellence that seems to be the norm at the Lansing Sheraton. Oh! also, I left a gratutity on my pillow each morning for the housekeeper. Returning to my room each evening the gratutity was replaced with a "thank you" note.

First class staff!!!!!!! Very good Hotel!

5  Thank TJOT1623
A TripAdvisor Member
Detroit, MI
Reviewed January 16, 2003

My first impression was that my room was very tiny and cramped. It didn't even have a micro-fridge! Also, when I went to ded I found a pair of pantyhose between the blanket and quilt Aughhh!The bathrooms were beautiful though.
I had to pay the big-bucks for a room, as I didn't have a prior reservation, so I was a little steamed that they didn't offer a complimentary breakfast or continental for that matter. The breakfast I had in the bistro was SLOW and, again, overpriced.
Overall, I will try another hotel when I visit the Lansing area.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member