Radisson Hotel Lansing at the Capitol
$73
$96
$92
Country Inn
Red Roof Inn Lansing West - MSU(Lansing)(Great Value!)
$57
$135
$149
$114
1,074 results
All reviewsvalet parkinglansing centervalet servicecovered walkwayfront deskconvention centertwo blocksparking structurecapital buildingwithin walking distancethe staff was greatbusiness tripthe room was nicemichigan stateconferenceskywalkmsu
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Nice hotel, clean, updated, friendly staff. The beds are the sleep number beds though and they cause me great pain, so I did not sleep well. Also it would have been nice if there was an outside area to sit and relax. They did a nice job on the landscaping but there was nowhere to sit and enjoy it. Also would have preferred an outdoor pool, indoor pool and hot tub were nice but who wants to sit by an indoor pool when its gorgeous outside??? Just my two cents....

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2012

We had a wonderful wedding ceremony & reception at the Radisson Hotel in Lansing. The catering manager was a joy to work with and she handled every little detail of the process. I didn't need a wedding planner at all. The food & service were excellent and our reception was very elegant. We couldn't have been more pleased with the entire process. All estimates were reflective of the true cost and there were no hidden fees. We paid exactly what we were quoted. The bridal suite was beautiful and we loved having chilled champagne & chocolate truffles waiting for us in our room after the reception. We're looking forward to coming back on our 1st anniversary! I would HIGHLY recommend this venue for any budget-conscious bride who wants an elegant ambiance. You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We recently stayed at the Radisson Hotel Lansing for a wedding. We were just so impressed by everyone working there....at the front desk, in the bar area, at breakfast and even associates stopping to offer help. The room was also very nice and we really liked the Sleep Number bed. We would definitely stay at a Radisson for future trips.

1  Thank pbell123
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I was able to use my Carlson points and booked this room for free. The front desk staff was very friendly. We chose not to use valet parking and parked right next door at the public ramp for $6. There were plenty of spots available, even when we arrived back from an excursion at 10pm. There was a lovely complimentary chocolate fountain with fruit in the lobby in the afternoon. Very close to the capital and river walk area. My husband did encounter a bunch of drunk people in the elevator at night which I think is what I heard in the early morning ours down below on the street? We were on the 5th floor but I wish we were higher up. Other than that, it was pretty quiet. When we left very early the next morning there was free coffee and granola bars in the lobby. Would definitely stay here again!

1  Thank candyt71
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The was the recommended hotel for my daughter's dance competition, as it connects directly to the Convention Center. However, the Radisson seems more oriented to the business traveler. The valet parking, at $14/day, might be okay for expense account road warriors, but it is a bit much for a family. It is a major inconvenience when items need to go back to the car prior to check-out. Like most business hotels, there was no breakfast, but not even coffee in the lobby? No mini-fridge or microwave in the rooms, which many other hotels in this price range offer. The pool, which looks enormous in the hotel's photos, is more of a plunge pool - if more than 5 people are in it, you can't swim. Unlike others, we found the Sleep Number beds very uncomfortable, like a bale of cotton with a punching bag in it, no matter what number we tried. The walls are so thin, I can repeat word-for-word conversations from the hallway (chatty teenagers after midnight) and room next door (small children up at 6 AM); this might not happen when the hotel is business folks only. We did see the meetings area on the 2nd floor and the area was much nicer with carpet that was noticeably fresher than elsewhere. In all, probably fine for business travelers but I'd look elsewhere for a family stay.