All reviews hot breakfast made to order breakfast social hour hash browns jo jo park and fly meatballs free happy hour cocktail hour lansing airport free drinks breakfast crew a hoot sitting area lansing area waffles main floor
Reviewed August 27, 2018

I'm here approximately 3 times year, excellent staff, very accommodating and they take care of all your needs. breakfast is included and it is very good much more than rolls and coffee. Happy hour included every evening from 5 to 7. Very clean.

Stayed: July 2018
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Dear Bobbi,

Thank you for continuing to choose Quality Suites for your frequent stays in Lansing. I will be sure to pass you comments along to the staff to encourage them to keep up their great work. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

This is the nicest Quality property I have ever been at! Terrific sleeping room, great facility, and a cooked-to-order breakfast that rivaled the fancy hotels that cost twice as much. The suite was roomy and well appointed, and I appreciated that it had many outlets and USB ports. The Airport shuttle, which runs by appointment, was great too.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such great feedback about your stay. I am glad to hear you were able to take advantage of so many of our amenities including the shuttle. I hope the next time you are in Lansing, you will again choose Quality Suites.

Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

The decor of the hotel needs updating, but where they lack in curb appeal they make up for in quality service. The cook for breakfast will make eggs any way you like them, not to mention the rest of the continental breakfast which is delicious! Complimentary coffee, sodas, and a happy hour are an added bonus. I also like the setup of the rooms - a separate room for the “living” area and the bed. I’d stay again!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed August 3, 2018 via mobile

Came into town as a stop over on our way to Mackinac Island, and this was about half way. Had a wonderful dinner at Bowdie’s Chop House, and then headed to our hotel. The reviews made us excited to see it as it was widely heralded as a great place to stay. The reviews didn’t do it justice! Big rooms, clean, great service, and a well stocked convenience area right in the lobby. We missed the happy hour, but even without free booze, we’re writing this review! Remarkable and amazing. True value lodging with over the top service and amenities.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2018

Dear Eric,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review of your stay at Quality Suites. I am so glad that we were able to make such an impression on you and hope that the next time you are in the Lansing area you will again stay with us.

Reviewed July 15, 2018

Location, nice area and price were all that I needed. The front desk was very friendly even when busy. The suite was clean. I loved the open spaces on each floor and the outdoor patio. The 2 hours of social hour with 2 free drinks and snacks was a nice extra on the one day that I was there from 5 to 7 pm. The free breakfast in the morning was excellent with the cook serving a variety of choices right off of the grill. I did hear there is a remodel due this year. Hope the price doesn't go up with it.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor is the main floor with lobby and is probably the noisiest with kids running in the open areas
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Thank you so much for your great review of your recent stay. I am so glad that you were able to take advantage of tow of our most popular amenities. We are very excited about the changes that are coming to the hotel and hopefully the next time you stay with us, your experience will be even better then the last.