Lowest prices for your stay
$98
Quality
$102
Trip.com
$92
Expedia.com$98
Hotels.com$98
Hurb$116
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 24, 2017

My husband and I stayed here for a park-n-fly out if Lansing airport going to Punta Cana. We parked in the hotel lot without paying any extra. The check-in was fast and efficient with very friendly desk staff. Every night between 5pm and 7pm there is a FREE happy hour social in the large atrium. There are apps and beer, wine and liquor....whatever you like. The food was great. The bartender very friendly.
All the rooms are double room suites, with a sitting room with pull out sofa and arm chair and TV, bar fridge and microwave. There is a sliding door that separates the bedroom. The room itself and bed was very comfortable, one of the most comfortable I've slept on in a hotel.
Ok, now the breakfast in the am was amazing. The Cook Tom was hilarious. So friendly and just a plain great guy. There was a full hot cooked breakfast including Tom's famous "taters"!! Anything you wanted, just ask.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2017

Dear Tracie,

Thank you for that outstanding review of your park and fly experience at the Quality Suites. I am glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of our signature amenites during your stay. I will be sure to pass on you kind words to the staff and we all look forward to your next stay in Lansing!

Reviewed February 17, 2017

Recently booked a Park and Fly stay here. We couldn't be more impressed. Very friendly check in, our room was so clean and comfy. We had complimentary drinks the night of our visit and the full breakfast in the morning before heading to the airport was amazing. Shuttle to and from the airport was right on time. All in all, I can't think of a thing that needs improvement. I would recommend a stay here to anyone.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Dear Mar Lou,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such a great review of your stay and our park and fly service. We truly enjoy what we do here and are thrilled to be the first leg of your vacation journey. We look forward to to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

Lovely, comfortable suite with all the amenities. We had a comfy King bed. The morning breakfast was a big surprise, a chef who prepared your choice from the limited menu. Also cereal bar, waffle bar, fresh fruit and more. We thought this was a great bargain for us. I highly recommend this place for a stay in Lansing!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Diane K
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Diane,

Thank you for your great review of the Quality Suites. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the AM kitchen staff

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I booked a Park and Fly stay here recently. I was informed that there was shuttle to airport and was so surprised with the call to follow up to sign up for the specific time I would want to be at airport. The beds and room were so wonderful. And the breakfast the next morning was delicious. The cook was very welcoming and cheerful. I have never stayed at a more friendly, professional, and organized hotel ever such as this one. I hope we will definitely have the opportunity to stay here again. The staff and property deserves the highest rating because they have certainly earned it!

1  Thank Judy S

Dear Judy,

Thank you for outstanding review of our hotel. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our park and fly services. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our entire staff and we look forward to your next visit to Lansing!

Quality Suites Lansing

Reviewed February 11, 2017

We have been using this hotel's Park and Fly package for years. Super friendly and efficient staff. The rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast crew is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast offerings were delicious. The shuttle service to and from the airport is the most organized and professional we have ever experienced. Your vehicle is left right in their lot for quick and easy getaway upon your return.

Date of stay: January 2017
2  Thank sunlover42429
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Dear Sunlover,

Thank you for taking the time to give the Quality Suites such an amazing review of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience here year after year. I will be sure to share your kind words with the breakfast crew and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Quality Suites Lansing