Lowest prices for your stay
$92
Quality
$92
Trip.com
$87
Expedia.com$92
Hotels.com$92
Priceline$92
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 14, 2017

Lovely, comfortable suite with all the amenities. We had a comfy King bed. The morning breakfast was a big surprise, a chef who prepared your choice from the limited menu. Also cereal bar, waffle bar, fresh fruit and more. We thought this was a great bargain for us. I highly recommend this place for a stay in Lansing!

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Diane K
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2017

Diane,

Thank you for your great review of the Quality Suites. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to take advantage of our breakfast. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the AM kitchen staff

Quality Suites West Lansing

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I booked a Park and Fly stay here recently. I was informed that there was shuttle to airport and was so surprised with the call to follow up to sign up for the specific time I would want to be at airport. The beds and room were so wonderful. And the breakfast the next morning was delicious. The cook was very welcoming and cheerful. I have never stayed at a more friendly, professional, and organized hotel ever such as this one. I hope we will definitely have the opportunity to stay here again. The staff and property deserves the highest rating because they have certainly earned it!

Date of stay: February 2017
1  Thank Judy S

Dear Judy,

Thank you for outstanding review of our hotel. I am glad that you were able to take advantage of our park and fly services. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to our entire staff and we look forward to your next visit to Lansing!

Quality Suites Lansing

Reviewed February 11, 2017

We have been using this hotel's Park and Fly package for years. Super friendly and efficient staff. The rooms are clean and spacious. The breakfast crew is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast offerings were delicious. The shuttle service to and from the airport is the most organized and professional we have ever experienced. Your vehicle is left right in their lot for quick and easy getaway upon your return.

2  Thank sunlover42429
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2017

Dear Sunlover,

Thank you for taking the time to give the Quality Suites such an amazing review of your stay. I am thrilled to hear that you have had such a positive experience here year after year. I will be sure to share your kind words with the breakfast crew and the rest of the team. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Quality Suites Lansing

Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here on Monday night. Even though I was the only person they gave me two keys and neither worked. The keys also weren't very well marked to tell you which way to put in door. The room was nice and comfortable. The water pressure and temperature in the shower left a lot to be desired but I was able to use it. Breakfast was not really cooked to order. There was a very small list that you could choose from. The scrambled eggs were pre-cooked and the serving was very small. I asked for extra bacon bc I was only getting eggs and bacon and I think she only gave me 1 extra piece. It wasn't clear if I could go up for more or not and I left still hungry. I think it would have been better as a self serve buffet that they kept filled. When I returned from breakfast my key didn't work again. The first time it was annoying bc I had all my bags, the second time it was just annoying.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank rotmeister
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your recent stay in Lansing. Feedback both positive and negative help us as a team provide the best service possible to our guests. I would like to personally apologize about the issues that you experienced with your keys not working and I will be looking into this with out maintenance team to ensure that the issue is corrected.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope that you will choose to stay with us again in Lansing.

Reviewed January 31, 2017

We are from Canada but were flying out of Lansing airport to Mexico. We booked a room here with the park n fly option. Very reasonable rates. Nice room, comfortable, very clean. Free "social time" in lobby. Two free beverages per person and snacks. Free made to order breakfast in the morning as early as 5 a.m. made by two of the most upbeat, friendly people Tom and Jo Jo. Very friendly and efficient staff throughout hotel. Prompt courteous shuttle service to airport. Shuttle was right on time both leaving and arriving back. Good experience, would recommend to anyone.

1  Thank travelgs
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to respond about your most recent stay in Lansing. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience. We look forward to your next trip to Lansing, on the way to your next vacation.