Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$98
View deal
Quality$102
Expedia.com$98
Hotels.com$98
Priceline$98
FindHotel$98
Hurb$116
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2016

With the price that we received for this hotel for our one-night, cut the trip in two, stay, i was expecting a dingy, noisy place. Far from it. Our two-room (living room/bedroom) suite was amazingly comfortable. King sized bed was slept in well - like dogs we slept - no ear plugs needed!
The breakfast in the morning was more than just muffins and juice - full on eggs, cheese, sausages, hash browns - we were shocked.
The check in staff member was very kind, and friendly.
The only gripe that i'd note was that the bathroom could use a deep scrubbing.

Room tip: I would choose a room not on the main floor, in order to lessen any noise from wandering guests.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 31, 2016

My husband, friends and I recently enjoyed an EXCELLENT stay at this hotel! We were treated like family with exceptional touches from all of the staff we met over our 4-day stay and Board Meeting in their beautiful Conference Room. Oh, and did I mention a most-remarkable full-cooked breakfast made to order included in the price? and the comfortable beds? All absolutely TOP NOTCH!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2016

Deva,

Thank you so much for the glowing review of our hotel. I am so glad to hear that you and Wayne had such a great experience while you were in Lansing. I will be sure to pass on your kind words with the staff to reinforce that all of their hard work is truly paying off. We look forward to your next trip to Lansing!

Quality Suites West Lansing

Reviewed October 30, 2016

Have stayed at many East Lansing/Lansing hotels during MSU football season. First stay at Quality Suites Hotel. Great choice and we will stay whenever we can in the future. Rooms are very comfortable and spacious. The breakfast is great!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear PJ,

I am glad that you had a great experience during your recent stay for MSU Football. We look forward to welcoming you back next season.

Quality Suites West Lansing

Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

Just a short over night stay but was a wonderful experience. Clean, quiet, comfortable and friendly. Was unable to check out the free drinks & breakfast so guess I will have to stay here again ! Great location, near Horrocks, Walmart, Lansing Mall, theaters, tons of restaurants.

Trip type: Traveled solo
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey on your recent stay. I am glad that you had such a nice experience the little time that you were here. The next time you are in Lansing, please come see us again for the social hour and breakfast.

Reviewed October 17, 2016

my plane broke down so delta offered us to stay at your hotel. I was there when they called and asked for a shuttle. It was almost two hrs when she called us a cab. We arrived the new lady being trained said there was no reservation and try the other side of town. We took a taxi again they said it was not there either. He gave us a free drink while he called your place back. they now said they have them. Another taxi back to your place and the girl never even apologized. I was there when she called so I know she had the reservation. This was an awful night, however your place was very nice.

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey on your most recent stay. I apologize if there was confusion between the airline and ourselves about your reservation. I am glad that we were able to get it straightened out and that you were able to enjoy your stay.