Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Trip.com
$87
View deal
Quality$92
Expedia.com$92
Hurb$108
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

We just got home from staying 3 days in Lansing at your hotel. It was a wonderful experience! Great suite, wonderful bed and warm staff. Chef Tom was so cheerful and fun and served a wonderful breakfast every day we were there. We also enjoyed the Happy Hour and brought visitors there one day. Would definitely stay there again when in Lansing.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2016

Karen,

Thank you so much for your outstanding review of our property. I am thrilled to hear that you had such a positive experience. I will be sure to pass your kind words on the staff and well as Tom in the kitchen. We look forward to your next stay in Lansing!

Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is GREAT!! The rooms are very nice, the beds are very comfortable and the overall ambiance is perfect!! Plus the staff is so helpful and friendly. Next time I have to come to the area for business, I'll definitely be staying here!

Trip type: Traveled on business
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear Amy,

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey about your recent stay. It is experiences like your that show why we have been hotel of the year for two years in a row for all Quality Branded Hotels. I will be sure to pass your positive comments along to the staff, and we look forward to your next trip to Lansing.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

Very clean and comfortable, but very dated hotel. Staff was fantastic! Unfortunately the air conditioner was VERY load with a clanking sound that went on all night. Now I did not call the front desk because it was late and everyone was tired, but I am sure they would have taken care of the problem if we had notified them. But other then that it was a very nice place to stay for a night.

Date of stay: May 2016

Dear Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey about your recent stay. I am thrilled to hear that you had such positive things to say about our staff. I will be sure to pass your comments along to them. I have also informed the maintenance staff about the issues you experienced during your stay so we can get it corrected for future guests. I hope you will choose us again the next time you are in Lansing.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Stayed here the night before our son shipped out for the Marines. Very nice suites & good breakfast. Quiet, but must say our bed was way too soft for us. Older hotel, but lobby area has been refurbished and was enjoyable. Nice sauna in the exercise room. Very close to freeway, so easy on/off. Lots of places to grab a bite to eat, some within easy walking distance.

Room tip: Most areas seem to be very quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Cinnilouwho,

Thank you for taking time to complete the online survey regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad that you were able to have an enjoyable night before your son departed for Military service. I can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2016

I just love all of it there's nothing I can say went wrong. it's very clean and friendly and you and sleep good with no worries in the world... the food is great and fresh and all accoumidations was on point.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
QualitySuitesMgr, General Manager at Quality Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2016

Dear Jacquetta,

Thank you for taking time to complete the online survey regarding your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us , and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Aimee Wright