All reviews breakfast attendant bar exam hot tub waffles cookies breakfast room east lansing nice pool would stay again the general manager free breakfast bed was very comfortable mary ron atrium fi highway
Reviewed April 26, 2018

The hotel needs maintenance, The check-in is very fast and efficient. There is plenty of parking available and the hotel is in a good location. Kids in the swimming pool area are very noisy until late at night.

Room tip: Get a room not to close to the swimming pool
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Gabby R, Director of Sales at University Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2018

Dear Guest,
We are glad to see the location was great for your stay. Please know that we will be sharing your feedback with the team so adjustments can be made. Thank you for your time and review as we hope to see you again for a future stay.

Reviewed February 20, 2018

We stayed at this hotel for a hockey tournament and spent more on these very basic rooms then we have on 4 star hotels. The pool was closed for the entire stay and the management refused to make it right with the customers. We were refused a late checkout for the first time at any hotel in 4 years! The cleaning person took all of our towels and it was my responsibility to call the front desk, while I am dripping in the shower, to request new towels. I will never stay here again and recommend that you look elsewhere before staying in the hotel.

Room tip: rooms in different hotels would be much better
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Gabby R, Director of Sales at University Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2018

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review and for providing feedback from your recent stay. I would like to apologize that our pool was closed during your stay. For your safety and the safety of all of our guests the pool needed to be closed due to a bathroom accident that occurred in the pool. Although unfortunate this was something that occurred out of our control.

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

I would give it No stars if I could. This place is so dirty. Staff are very rude, Not helpful, and truely don't care if your happy or Not!!! I had to clean my own room as it was filthy and the remote had stuff growing on it. If we wouldn't of had to stay here for hockey I would of never stayed. Also the bathmats in the shower are disgusting and there is no way you can properly clean them so if you stay here then hopefully you don't care about strangers germs and bodily fluids sharing the shower with you. Please do your self a favor and go elsewhere!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Melinda,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review. I would like to apologize for not meeting your needs during your time here. Please know I will share your feedback with the team as we are always looking for improvements.

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Mary was wonderful with breakfast. The variety was wonderful, and all very delicious too. Ron at check in was great too. He's very funny, helpful and friendly. The rate was great a employees appear to really care.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Holli F
Reviewed January 25, 2018

The location is near MSU and getting an UBER or Lyft to and from this location is easy because of it's relative central location.

The amenities were great for what you pay for - full bath, full sink, and all the soaps and shampoos you'd need for a couple days. Lastly, the breakfast was amazing and was made possible by a very kind older lady who made sure there was never a short supply of anything, and there was a lot of selection at this price point surprisingly - also there was always cookies, drinks, and some food available. For instance, for dinner time there were ribs, chicken, and garlic bread - all complimentary.

Overall, I was surprised at how much the hotel was able to provide at this price point. The staff were also helpful and happy.

Room was the typical - nothing fancy, but everything was brand new.

Date of stay: January 2018